In the progress of making a Fandango entrance mod.

CrownWWE

My mod is similar to the ''John Cena Sucks'' mod but instead will feature Fandango and the crowd singing along to his entrance music.

I've almost finished this mod and will post a new topic once its done featuring a download link. 

Who would be looking forward to this?

Love it, maybe someone could make a mod where people sing along with The Sandman's theme from Metallica in the ECW days. Also Grado's Madonna theme, who else had theme's where people sang along?

Maybe we should make a list?

Edited by RobinVanDutch

Love it, maybe someone could make a mod where people sing along with The Sandman's theme from Metallica in the ECW days. Also Grado's Madonna theme, who else had theme's where people sang along?

Hmmmm I'd love to have Grados Madonna theme XDDD

Hmmmm I'd love to have Grados Madonna theme XDDD

Working on it as we speak ;)

• 4 weeks later...

@CrownWWE a suggestion to fix the winning animation no sound. put the Chants into the entrance video just only that that would fix the problem ;)

Lots of people in ECW had themes that fans sang along to. I always loved that about ECW.