Themizalike is dead

Mizalike

so basically Themizalike is dead and Louis Grimwood is alive for anyone wondering why Themizalike is dead because Themizalike is annoying can't write proper sentences and i hate the name Themizalike so from now on i'm gonna be the real me. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Pete®

• Mizalike

• Aero

• DrJoeyMagnum

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you're coming out?

No I'm not coming out people on here hate Themizalike I want people to like me and not just a stupid name I'll show everyone on here that Louis grimwood is likable

I'd like you if used full stops, and commas.

That's what I'm gonna do, Like I said Themizalike annoyed people, but I'm might seem slow but I'm not, I'm really smart it's just I forget to add commas and full stops I'm sorry if I offended you DaMitch.

Edited by Louis Grimwood

i39T4MuIr0X5.gif

Sorry fufu...

That's it laugh at me how would you feel being in my shoes and have everyone laugh at you would feel pissed off like I am now and I don't take to people like you and I mean people like being nasty all I want to do is escape the real world and join in chats and post my content I didn't join up to this site for people to be nasty to me for no reason i know at times I don't make it easy for

People to like me but I try my goddam hardest

Edited by Louis Grimwood

Themizalike is dead, who killed the dumb fucker?

I did I lured him into my back garden and shot in the back of the head so from now on I'm gonna use my real name Louis Grimwood

Dude, confessing? Bad move! That's you fucked if the police catch wind of smacktalks!

It's all in good fun joey if you know how to have a joke

Themizalike is here for FUCKING EVER DEAL WITH GUYS!

Edited by Themizalike20