WWE 2K15 Confirmed for PC!

Zark

20150420_LIGHT_2K15_bigshow-hp.jpg

PC gamers, looking to get up close and personal with WWE 2K15? Your wait is over.

This spring, WWE 2K15, the latest edition of 2K’s venerated series of WWE video games, will make its long-awaited debut on Windows PC. Grappling gamers can expect a world-class gaming experience from the PC version of WWE 2K15, which will mirror its PlayStation 4 and Xbox One counterparts.

Worried that the PC version won’t include the essential parts of your favorite WWE video game? Don’t fret — 2K took great care to ensure that the PC version of WWE 2K15 will include what made the console games so great, including the popular MyCareer and 2K Showcase modes. In addition to the full game itself, PC gamers who pick up their copy on day one can also expect immediate access to two versions of Sting and two of Hulk Hogan, each of whom would make a worthy opponent for WWE 2K15’s cover Superstar, John Cena.

"It’s been such a great honor to be the cover Superstar over the past year for WWE 2K15," Cena said. "After almost 15 years here in WWE, this is the first time I’ve been featured on the cover. The game has been a huge success and the WWE Universe seems to enjoy it."

Part of what made WWE 2K15 so successful was the game’s downloadable content, which will also make its way to the PC version later this spring. That includes the grapplers of the WCW and NXT ArRIVAL packs, as well as the additional 2K Showcase modes such as "One More Match," "Hall of Pain" and "Path of the Warrior."

Oh, and did we mention that the DLC content for the PC version of WWE 2K15 will be free? For Cena, that’s easily one of the most exciting parts about this announcement.

"One of the great bonuses of getting the game on PC is that you get nearly all of the downloadable content that was released after WWE 2K15 launched in October free, as part of the package," Cena said. "That’s an incredible amount of content: 36 extra characters, 4 new managers, 26 matches, 46 entire single player stories and cut scenes in 2K Showcase, and a whole lot more. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that that’s a pretty awesome deal."

WWE 2K15 will certainly satiate the competitive needs of PC gamers everywhere, which includes a certain Cenation leader among its ranks. Cena is among the first to celebrate 2K’s latest effort to bring WWE competition to PC fans, especially since the 15-time WWE World Heavyweight Champion is also a veteran of battles waged on computer screens.

"I grew up playing games on my PC," Cena said. "Texas Instruments, Commodore 64… I was a huge PC gamer growing up, so this is big. Not only for our fans, but for me personally as well. Fans may not know this, but I was such a huge PC gamer that I bought a living room entertainment system just to play PC games back in the day. So don’t be surprised if you flash forward 50 years and yours truly is sitting in his living room playing computer games!"

Cena will likely need some opponents for his next half century of PC gaming, so start training now. The arrival of WWE 2K15 on Windows PC is only weeks away.

Source: WWE.com

Wow they made the DLC free AGAIN. Is there any need for 2K15 to be on PC? They could easily make a big deal about the next one being on PC instead, they stop support on console to shift focus to this shit and then will forget about in three weeks anyway, and probably without even releasing mod support. Fuck 2K and fuck WWE games.

• Like 1

Wow they made the DLC free AGAIN. Is there any need for 2K15 to be on PC? They could easily make a big deal about the next one being on PC instead, they stop support on console to shift focus to this shit and then will forget about in three weeks anyway, and probably without even releasing mod support. Fuck 2K and fuck WWE games.

They want to squeeze as much money from the game as they can, I wont be buying it that's for sure. 

They want to squeeze as much money from the game as they can, I wont be buying it that's for sure. 

Better off just waiting for the next one.

and cena is lying.. he was on the cover of SVR11, SVR06 and SVR10

watch people get banned for modding the game and playing it online. ever since 2k and 2k sports merged it's been a big controversy regarding modding etc.

Damn! Id given up hope

so whatcha gonna do? lol

does this kill the ps3/360 mod scenes? LOL

It will be a few years before modding the PC version reaches what we are able to do on last gen console, Im gonna stick with Bugsy until our WWF/WCW old school project is finished.

Damn! Id given up hope

so whatcha gonna do? lol

does this kill the ps3/360 mod scenes? LOL

It will be a few years before modding the PC version reaches what we are able to do on last gen console, Im gonna stick with Bugsy until our WWF/WCW old school project is finished.

oh okay that's cool

Hmmm, this maybe means that I'm going to quit the 360 version modding scene in order to go on PC. Okay 2K, well played.

Its not like you ever release anything anyway

Well you're right, but I already said that if anyone want my work, a PM and hop.

They would be wise to allow custom soundtracks on the PC version.....

Should be the easiest thing to mod anyway if it's not officially added

Fucking pisses me off that the announce this so long after.

I would've never bought a one to play 2K15 if I knew they would release for pc.

Dont see why they waited so long.

Fucking pisses me off that the announce this so long after.

I would've never bought a one to play 2K15 if I knew they would release for pc.

Dont see why they waited so long.

Thats probably why right there , so it dont affect the sales on one

This whole game makes me sick..... I don't care if it was on Atari 2600, it's still like playing an unfinished product... It'd be different if they were gonna bring back half of the features they took away, but since it's gonna be a carbon copy of the PS4 and One versions, what's the point? The only good thing I see is the possibility of it being modded. Other than that, I'll pass. I gave up on this game months ago. I also bought an Xbox One for this particular game and felt like it was a total waste...

Edited by Liu DelGôdõ™