Quick CAW mode question

TheHippopotomus

I am just messing around with Shattered's Hideo Itami for fun and I am running into some issues. I changed the hair and put designs on the face, now when I go to change the  hair back it messed up the designs and skin tone. The skin tone is an easy change but not sure how to make the designs right again. I thought there was a way to do this but it was probably talked about when I wasn't playing the game and I didn't know what to search haha. 

alright bro

when you change the hair colour is messes up the face texture, it shouldn't mess anything else. If you add a beard and then just delete it it will revert.

As far as designs go, the game is fucked. It doesn't remember the colour you made it or where you placed it, the designs will revert to brand new default sized and coloured designs - it's annoying

Yup, pretty much what Nick said. The mode is fucked.

Would you be able to send me a picture of him with the new hair? Wanna see which one you went for.

Yup, pretty much what Nick said. The mode is fucked.

Would you be able to send me a picture of him with the new hair? Wanna see which one you went for.

i went with this one

10942499_630545413739950_259622640278753

I was looking to go for his look from Mania/Axxess with the messier hair. I had it looking really good... And then I took it in game haha. The designs just looked like crap. I was using a short hair that is kind of Matt Striker looking. I think either the original Jericho hair or the one Nick picked look better if you have to keep it with minimal designs. Oh well, I will just redo the designs. Thanks guys.

Also Shattered, I'll send you what it looks like when I'm done and if you want the morph changes I can type them out.

Well what Nick and others have said is correct but the game does remeber the color of designs although not transparency I find. If you pick the last color you had on the color options it stored.

Designs do move about but I am used to it. I generally place them one size bigger and one place higher and to the right than I want them to be but this is only on faces. Body designs etc hardly move.

yeah i hate it when i have like the outfit line up str8 but when i save it attire is a lil crooked and have to go back and fix and still can't figure out the hair say im saying to do a dark brown it looks right while changing the color but once u accept it has green streaks all through it same with clothing trying to do light grey has a greenish look to it

Edited by mrelectriccity