Trouble with renders

Alcarindir

I am looking for the extracted in-game renders since WWE '12. I have managed to find and download WWE '12 and 2K14 but WWE '13 and 2K15 are eluding me. I have tried to get them straight from the disc but nothing is working. Anyone know what I need to do?

I am looking for the extracted in-game renders since WWE '12. I have managed to find and download WWE '12 and 2K14 but WWE '13 and 2K15 are eluding me. I have tried to get them straight from the disc but nothing is working. Anyone know what I need to do?

have you searched the forums or looked through the tutorial index? 

I have looked through the forums. That's how I found what I did. I would have thought that it would be as easy as loading the game disc into my PC and looking through the folders for those .dds files.

I have looked through the forums. That's how I found what I did. I would have thought that it would be as easy as loading the game disc into my PC and looking through the folders for those .dds files.

really? if you'd looked through the forums, you'd know you can't just enter the disk into your PC and expect to just find the dds files. it really isn't difficult. check the tutorial index, do a google search, do something.. just don't bullshit, because it's obvious you haven't looked anywhere. 

you're also gonna need x-packer

Edited by Titan83

This is why I was reluctant to ask. I have spent days with what little time I have to find the answer. I conveniently found others who already extracted two games and uploaded the files. That's why I have them. I could have asked for someone to do it for me but I am asking for help to do it on my own. I am well aware that I need X-packer. I was just wanting to know if there was another way. I am sorry to have inconvenienced you, you majesty.