Batman Vs Superman Trailer leaked online

DrJoeyMagnum

Very true mizalike Bale is your era i just think clooney done a better job on Batman than Bale and he was poor lol

im sticking with Superman tho no matter what you say lol ;)

Zack Snyder hasn't directed a great movie since the Dawn of the Dead remake, over a decade ago. His recent output of Sucker Punch and Man of Steel was especially poor. Why on earth anyone would get excited over a plot a ten year old boy could think up "Superman is strong like a god, that might scare people" kinda confuses me. Plus there's the hilarious shot of Batman in the Armour suit that looks like a toy company mandate to sell more figures. You know the old Batman toys, Ice Climbing Batman, Jet Pilot Batman, Parachute Batman.

Oh and there's Batman's hilarious line that makes Bale's gruff shouting Batman sound Oscar worthy in comparison.

Looks shit, but I'm also less enthused about a Justice League movie than I am this. I would like to see Bale's Batman vs Superman, or I would like to see a more action orientated Affleck Batman movie. This thing is just a leap too far.

Edited by jitz

I must admit man of steel was a good movie but I'm a huge batman fan I hope ben Affleck batman is good anyone could play batman and make it good and the same goes for superman like anyone could play the superman character and makes it good and when this batman vs superman movie comes out I'm gonna watch it and I'm enjoying this chat

Edited by Themizalike20

I never understood why people hated bales batman voice , it suited the type of movie , a gritty realistic version of batman

He was trying to strike fear into there enemies , that was his whole deal in the first movie, and at the same time disguise his voice so nobody could recognise him

Kevin Conroy sounds great in video games and tv shows , but if it was a live action batman with the whole gritty realistic feel, it would probably take me out of the movie as i couldn't take it seriously, Conroys voice just doesn't sound threatening to me

Man of steel was a pile of shit! Superman in general is a hard character to get right, he's too perfect, meaning its a fucker to get a plusible villain/method of holding him back on the big screen

Batman might be a rich guy with gadgets but his gadgets are awesome but he's more powerful while superman looks weak he wears pants over his tights which is stupid which is really stupid and he shoots lasers out of his eyes and uses a superman punch but will won't know what happens till we watch the movie

i really thought injustice would have brought out a decent battle between bats and superman (cinematic of course)but it really didn't happen.

I never understood why people hated bales batman voice , it suited the type of movie , a gritty realistic version of batman

He was trying to strike fear into there enemies , that was his whole deal in the first movie, and at the same time disguise his voice so nobody could recognise him

Kevin Conroy sounds great in video games and tv shows , but if it was a live action batman with the whole gritty realistic feel, it would probably take me out of the movie as i couldn't take it seriously, Conroys voice just doesn't sound threatening to me

i liked whoever it was that did the batman in the arkham games (minus origins) and whoever did batman in young justice and justice league

i liked whoever it was that did the batman in the arkham games (minus origins) and whoever did batman in young justice and justice league

we aint talking about the batman games jeff  but the games are good and his voice aint intimidating enough we are talking about the movies i hope ben affleck brings in some laryngitis in his batman character that would be funny   

we don't hate bales batman voice we think its funny to listen to WHY DO YOU WANT KILL ME JOKER sorry i just wanted to add that in there it sounded funny in my head 

Edited by Themizalike20

we aint talking about the batman games jeff  but the games are good and his voice aint intimidating enough we are talking about the movies i hope ben affleck brings in some laryngitis in his batman character that would be funny   

oh i wasn't sure

we aint talking about the batman games jeff but the games are good and his voice aint intimidating enough we are talking about the movies i hope ben affleck brings in some laryngitis in his batman character that would be funny

oh i wasn't sure

Here's the fun part jeff I was joking with you you can talk about the batman games which I clocked all on ps3 hopefully the next batman game is worth buying

I know why can't kevin Conroy be the next batman that would be good

you said his voice wasn't intimidating enough now you want him as the next live action batman, make up your mind

I know why can't kevin Conroy be the next batman that would be good

you said his voice wasn't intimidating enough now you want him as the next live action batman, make up your mind

yes thats correct joey but batman voice doesnt have to be intimidating