Batman Vs Superman Trailer leaked online

DrJoeyMagnum

It really is a great movie. I'd say it's just behind Under the Red Hood.

I really enjoyed the Red Hood although I disliked John DiMaggio's performance as The Joker

In the comics

Oliver Queen (Green Arrow) is the one to take Superman out with a Kryptonite laced arrow, obviously he won't be in the film so Batman will most likely have a gun of some sort. Or a member of the Justice League might cameo and help out.

It really is a great movie. I'd say it's just behind Under the Red Hood.

I really enjoyed the Red Hood although I disliked John DiMaggio's performance as The Joker

I liked it, was a refreshing change from Hamill.

I'm just gonna put it out there I'm a big fan of batman and the comics and the films and another the thing who do you think played the best batman and joker

Mines

Batman: Christian Bale and michael Keaton

Joker: heath ledger and jack Nicholson

Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill are the best Batman and Joker for me respectfully 

Bale's Batman voice is utter garbage, I mean does he have lung cancer or something?

Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill are the best Batman and Joker for me respectfully

Bale's Batman voice is utter garbage, I mean does he have lung cancer or something?

I give you that Christian bale brought lung cancer into the character it's like he's been smoking 100 fags aday so when was Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill batman and joker in other words what year

Well Mr Conroy has been doing Batman roles on-off for near 23 years, while Mr Skywalker did the Joker role for 19 years until he decided to retire from the role in 2011, although he's said he would un-retire if they ever made "The Killing Joke"

Well Mr Conroy has been doing Batman roles on-off for near 23 years, while Mr Skywalker did the Joker role for 19 years until he decided to retire from the role in 2011, although he's said he would un-retire if they ever made "The Killing Joke"

I think I'll watch their batman cartoons thanks joey

Edited by Themizalike20

Retired from joker to go back to reprise his role as the trickster in flash lolz.

Bale was an awesome Bruce Wayne and a horrendous Batman

I totally agree with aero bale was a great Bruce Wayne but a shit batman with laryngitis

But heath ledger totally changed joker for the best I think it shame he past away

Mark Hamill is a fantastic Joker, however Troy Baker is a perfect replacement. I've always been a fan of the more serious tones in the DC/Batman lore, so while Hamill did a great job, I do prefer the more serious incarnations, ala Ledger/Baker. Also, say what you will about Christian Bale's performance, at least he diversified the role.

I'm also eagerly looking forward to Jared Leto's incarnation, a great actor.

Edited by Fozy

Superman protects people of earth.... Batman is just jelous that hes 2nd best and needs other members of the JL to take down Supes! Green Arrow is even better than Batman ;)

Michael keaton as Batman was my fav, Bale sucked didnt even watch the last 2 films because i couldnt stick him.... Dont know if Afflect will do a good job but he may bring some funny moments :)

Superman protects people of earth.... Batman is just jelous that hes 2nd best and needs other members of the JL to take down Supes! Green Arrow is even better than Batman ;)

Michael keaton as Batman was my fav, Bale sucked didnt even watch the last 2 films because i couldnt stick him.... Dont know if Afflect will do a good job but he may bring some funny moments :)

How can someone at the age of 28 be so illiterate?

How can someone at the age of 28 be so illiterate?

I think he's from Liverpool

That's your opinion but superman is weak and batman is strong superman might protect the earth but in a way so does batman but Christian bale as batman was good and you should watch the last two films cause they was good but then again I would say that bale was a good batman cause it's in my era like michael Keaton was in your era

• Like 1