Batman Vs Superman Trailer leaked online

DrJoeyMagnum

Hmmm.... Dont know about that mizalike :/ Superman- strengh, speed, lazer eyes, strong breath etc against a rich guy with gadgets and a pimped up ride?? Superman would kill him with one punch... But because hes not a killer will cost him.

You guys do realise they buddy up by the end and form the justice league? Doubt you'll see them knocking the shite out of each other

I'm sure there will be at least one fight scene.

Superman proberly will turn on batman and a epic fight will occur and batman will kill superman or superman will kill batman with a superman punch so powerful it will knock batman flying back to Gotham City that's my suggestion

Obviously, but I can't see either of them winning as such is my point.

Yeah I agree.

Superman proberly will turn on batman and a epic fight will occur and batman will kill superman or superman will kill batman with a superman punch so powerful it will knock batman flying back to Gotham City that's my suggestion

lol

I want to see rollingrocky vs mizalike in a battle of wits :p

Edited by DaMitch
  • Like 1

I want to see rollingrocky vs mizalike in a battle of wits :p

With Steve as special guest referee.

Hmmm.... Dont know about that mizalike :/ Superman- strengh, speed, lazer eyes, strong breath etc against a rich guy with gadgets and a pimped up ride?? Superman would kill him with one punch... But because hes not a killer will cost him.

Batman has a kryptonite gun... that's superman fucked.

Batman might be a rich guy with gadgets but his gadgets are awesome but he's more powerful while superman looks weak he wears pants over his tights which is stupid which is really stupid and he shoots lasers out of his eyes and uses a superman punch but will won't know what happens till we watch the movie

Edited by Themizalike20