Parks and recreation

Mizalike

Yh and they really enjoyed it btw this topic ain't for any sarcastic people I want a fun chat about this show so can no one ruin my topic thanks

Edited by Themizalike20

Your last post shall be the flame for all the sarcastic moths on this forum.....

Any who, never heard of the show, what's the general crux of it?

So basically the show based in Pawnee and this woman wants to bulid a park but the thing is the town is broke so they have to make money to build this park it's a comedy and it has chris Pratt amy poehler it has the woman in foo fighters long road to ruin and nick offerman you can watch on Netflix on American Netflix you should watch aero

Hmm.... I'll Google it, your description honestly makes it sound like a shitty afternoon film that would come on channel 5 in the UK lol(sorry)

Don't be sorry it's the way I said it basically it's a long description to write

Yh and they really enjoyed it btw this topic ain't for any sarcastic people I want a fun chat about this show so can no one ruin my topic thanks

Don't become Uncle Salty over Misty... He was just Honkin on BoBo.

Don't become Uncle Salty over Misty... He was just Honkin on BoBo.

No ones getting misty I just want a civil chat that's all and so it's been a good topic so thanks guys

I hated it to start with thought it was a knockoff if the office

I watched the first season and was like meh

But i gave the second season a go and now i love it , I'm in season three now

Chris Pratt and aiz ansari are hilarious

You've got the wrong guy Don... Or are we taking this to the other side?

If you think I'm taking things to the other side you can just walk on down because ruining a perfectly good thread is where I draw the line.

If you think I'm taking things to the other side you can just walk on down because ruining a perfectly good thread is where I draw the line.

Sorry lad, had a fever and a case of the bacon biscuit blues last night, but I've realised I need to get a grip, as such I'm just walkin the dog tontry and get an attitude adjustment!

Sorry lad, had a fever and a case of the bacon biscuit blues last night, but I've realised I need to get a grip, as such I'm just walkin the dog tontry and get an attitude adjustment!

f u aero

All I'm saying is this is the only show on Netflix I can marathon without getting bored cause my little brother watches things like breaking bad but I couldn't get into it after parks and recreation I'm gonna watch daredevil hopefully it's worth the watch

Edited by Themizalike20