The permanent end of my time with Smacktalks.

Deleted Account

That was the point Jeff... I'm saying he's stepping down because I stepped down :p

oh i see lol well i didn't like him as a moderator anyway.

you were always cool with me

603db088bfc439746087637584a11833.jpg

my prerogative.. just sayin

That was the point Jeff... I'm saying he's stepping down because I stepped down :p

He was one of the only good ones left :/

He was one of the only good ones left :/

it seemed he was always trying to infract someone.. like another moderator i know of from the 2k forums that starts with a Z and ends in eokage.. i know he meant well but it's just some of the stuff he was doing seemed a bit over the top. but who am i to judge.. #LoneWolfHere

it seemed he was always trying to infract someone.. like another moderator i know of from the 2k forums that starts with a Z and ends in eokage.. i know he meant well but it's just some of the stuff he was doing seemed a bit over the top. but who am i to judge.. #LoneWolfHere

Can you fucking get over the 2k forums? Holy shit. 

Can you fucking get over the 2k forums? Holy shit. 

it's a fact. the reason i brought it up was because at first zeo was infracting everyone for every single thing when he first became a moderator and i noticed the same exact trend with beardy at first

Can Jeff get a 24 hour suspension every time he brings up with 2K forums? Seriously. Him bad mouthing them here could potentially ruin any chance of our members also joining there and vice versa.

Can Jeff get a 24 hour suspension every time he brings up with 2K forums? Seriously. Him bad mouthing them here could potentially ruin any chance of our members also joining there and vice versa.

i was only comparing Him with Zeokage.. the fact that they both are like tattletales when they are moderating a forum. although zeokage is worse so just move on and who cares if i bring up the 2k forums.. it's a fact an just cause i say something doesn't mean it's going to bring negativity here. this is a discussion forum and i'm not gonna kiss nobody's ass just to make this place or any other place look good.