How many hours do you work?

fufu ÷

35 hour contract! Any hours I work over and above that go "in to the book" for time owed etc. Work Monday to Friday, anywhere between 8-5 mostly, skipped lunch hours and such the like lead to a lot of half day Fridays etc too.

Hard to beat it

I've got a setup similiar to Aero:

Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm

Fri 8am - 2:30pm

No more, no less.

I work my ass off during those hours, but my general rule is that I refuse to do unpaid overtime. I've seen way too many people fall into the trap of doing overtime to impress their bosses whilst unintentionally devaluing themselves in the process. It gets to the point where they are EXPECTED to work the extras. Fuck that.

If they want me to work extra, they can pay/promote me/fire me.

(There are obviously exceptions to the rule on special occasions which is fine.)

I'M DOING A COURSE TO BUILD MY SKILLS SO I CAN GET A JOB 

vocational

I work my ass off during those hours, but my general rule is that I refuse to do unpaid overtime. I've seen way too many people fall into the trap of doing overtime to impress their bosses whilst unintentionally devaluing themselves in the process. It gets to the point where they are EXPECTED to work the extras. Fuck that.

If they want me to work extra, they can pay/promote me/fire me.

(There are obviously exceptions to the rule on special occasions which is fine.)

Sounds like a good mentality, I'm similar. It's just a waste of time if you're not gonna be paid for it.

I'm only working part time right now, I work 29 hours a week which is good for me right now.

Monday - Wednesday 9am-5pm

Saturday 12pm-5pm

I'm just gonna call a bit of bullshit on a couple of these working hours. Shattered, you work a 17 hour shift, that is 6 hours after your previous shift? You know that's kind of illegal, right? You also don't have to work over 48 hours a week. Fufu, doing between 60 and 72 hours? I hope you're getting paid a fucking kings wage to agree to this.

I'm just gonna call a bit of bullshit on a couple of these working hours. Shattered, you work a 17 hour shift, that is 6 hours after your previous shift? You know that's kind of illegal, right? You also don't have to work over 48 hours a week. Fufu, doing between 60 and 72 hours? I hope you're getting paid a fucking kings wage to agree to this.

The law states that a worker doesn't have to work over 48 hours, unless they choose to. Then again, I can imagine fufu being a lazy fuck and not doing any extra work.

I get a flat rate, and then a filthy commission on top of it. Hard work though. I'm picking up slack on a few others while we're in a recruitment period, so i'm going to be doing less over time as more people join our branch.

The law states that a worker doesn't have to work over 48 hours, unless they choose to. Then again, I can imagine fufu being a lazy fuck and not doing any extra work.

I am very lazy, but the majority of my work is chatting shit to people, drinking water (I don't like tea), and driving. It's not so bad.