Need Help. Quick Question?

broncofan24788

I'm a huge wrestling fan from the 90's and early 2000. What I'm trying to get is a game, basically with the ultimate roster from that time. From the Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant showdown, all the way up to when WCW and WWF merged. I have wwe '12, wwe '13, wwe '14, and just bought wwe 2k15 this week. When I downloaded a community creation of Hawk and Animal I saw that they both had their character selection renders. I looked through the forums a little and what I want to do is import some of the wrestlers from the previous games and use them as CAWs in 2k15. I think i would be capable of doing this, but i'm not sure if I need a modded X-Box 360. I've done a lot of roster editing and things with Madden on my PC with 360 saves and it works in the game and I don't have a modded 360. So would I be able to use some of the previous games roster as CAWs in 2k15 using my eternal hard drive and horizon, or do I have to have a modded 360 no matter what?

You can import wrestler from previous games but you cant use them as caw. They can be used as normal ingame wrestlers.....

You can import wrestlers using xpacker 10 for wwe 2k15.....

I don't need a modded 360? Awesome!! Looks like i'm buying X-Packer 10 when I get off work and have a lot of work to do :)

Yes you need a modded 360, in order to replace ingame characters.