Hi, My Name is Fozy/Lain/Iain/Pussy (THANKS BROTCH)

Account #26

If any of you watch or know about Top Gear, you'll see a lot of parallels between me and Jeremy Clarkson. Both prominent members, both been there from the start, both had a lot of controversy and both got reprimanded a lot which has resulted in a firing or a banning. This has been met with a petition of sorts to reinstate them, which has gained a bunch of signatures.

Nah, I'm just kidding, but if you agreed to that bullshit, then awesome.

I'm just gonna come right out and say it; I'm sorry. I apologise for taking my arguments too far and not realising that members aren't the same dudes from back in the day who can have a banter and let everything slide off their back. Not everyone is or can be like Sal, Jitz, Aero or Don. Arguing doesn't always need to be happening, and I should turn a blind eye to something I disagree with, rather than cause a scene or controversy.

I've said numerous times I have no problems with anyone here, and I wouldn't ever campaign for anyone to be banned or censored, and I guess with that, I should stop trying to do my own censoring by being an argumentative prick, well unless it's to Jitz or Don about a game.

Jeff is a character who wears his heart on his sleeve, and I should know not to stir up the hornet's nest of emotion that pours out of him. It's been pretty evident that when we agree on something, our conversations actually have a lot of merit and intrigue, which is what makes conversations here pretty special, and why I've stuck around for as long as I have, and made about 37 pussy accounts - brotch.

I obviously would like it if I could come back, and that the Fozy account was unbanned, but I'm not hoping for anything, it just makes it a little simpler than having to either reset my IP - YEAH JUDDERS I KNOW ITS YOU - or sign up for a new account. Especially, BY THE WAY ADMINS, when one of the security questions is broken:

WfL43Hm.png

What's the answer guys? Because it sure as hell isn't 'hand'!

I just want to come back, interact with Don & Jitz mostly, have my hourly insults from Big Pete, raise Joey properly, settle down with fufu, give Nazza a fist bump and still try to figure out what Aero did all that time as an admin?? I would also like to formally challenge that Shattered dude to a first blood match because I'm very salty.

If worst comes to worst, what if I could get you a date with Avril Lavigne for one day Paul, would that give me immunity?

Also, who's Rewon?

I dont know Fozy at all never really had a run in with him but this post should really get him unbanned its an offical apology to most guys here on the forum that right there is gonna earn respect so im in for "bring back Fozy" ;) and bring back Clarkson!!!

Just got a PM from Paul say "fozy has another account, ban it" which is odd since I'm not a mod or admin... DON4MOD. This combined with the groundswell of support in the WWF thread should be enough... Maybe give Paul a hug too. I'm pretty sure Jeff has said he's over it and apologized as well...

Look, if it was for the members (including the staff members) you would've been back long ago. What were currently trying is like convincing our boss to rehire our buddy after he's pissed in his coffee. Btw; with "Boss", I mean Paul. Sure, Rewon is the new leader, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to do anything that'd piss Paul off.

Just got a PM from Paul say "fozy has another account, ban it" which is odd since I'm not a mod or admin... DON4MOD. This combined with the groundswell of support in the WWF thread should be enough... Maybe give Paul a hug too. I'm pretty sure Jeff has said he's over it and apologized as well...

Give Paul some love? I'll tell you about PAUL. The first time I interacted with him outside of Smacktalks was when I was showing him a new game, Rainbow Six 3. It had voice support and you could tell your team what to do using voice commands. I streamed it to him and he laughed at me and my accent and said I sounded funny. That was the last day I ever spoke to anyone ever again.

Edited by Account #26

So yeah i honestly don't want to see Lain banned just cause i was offended by him. yes i was mad at him at the time but i've let go of what happened so yeah i say unban him.  That is if my words carried any weight around this section of the forums.

• Like 1

I flagged 5-10 spam accounts... Very mature post lad, well said! Hopefully the powers that be take heed, rather than go "fozy has another account, ban it

that never happened when i did i at caws.ws.. somehow ernez always knew it was me.. even on the accounts when i would hardly post..

Might get to work on Account #27. Ball's in Jeff's court again.

Unless.

Well, unless Jeff has been Paul all along in the grander scheme of things. It started with Rainbow Six 3 and that's one thing but, this could very well be an elaborate setup. It has made you think twice to expose your voice again and lash out at times. Numerous times. It's so methodical that it can't be anyone BUT Paul.

Only Joe could clear the air here. He knows. He always knew. Silently snickering in the back while lurking around. I know he's here.

And, for the last time. NOT YOU JOEY!

Only Joe could clear the air here. He knows. He always knew. Silently snickering in the back while lurking around. I know he's here.

Yeah I'm right here dawg what's up?

It's 'kidney stone' you're looking for that Mae Young question by the way.

Curve ball.... Jeff is Lain!

nope, don't you dare start that false rumor... i've only created 2 accounts on a forum one time and that was caws.ws and that was because of nemphosis running his damn mouth and kissing threeg's ass

Considering Aero was an admin and he IP Checked everyone, it was very clear that Lain is Jeff.

I'm not being stupid or anything but are you fozy account #26 cause if you are we all miss you if jeff accepts your apology will you come back as fozy if you are allowed to come back

Edited by Themizalike20

Considering Aero was an admin and he IP Checked everyone, it was very clear that Lain is Jeff.

I'm not being stupid or anything but are you fozy account #26 cause if you are we all miss you if jeff accepts your apology will you come back as fozy if you are allowed to come back

This thread we're in Account #26 started is literally called "Hi,I'm Fozy" So I think It's a safe bet that's him.