Ch-ch-ch-changes

Aero

Joey, you'll never be a mod. You're too much of a shit stirrer.

Hi there black kettle
You just take Fufu seriously.

lol i guess. but i guess i'm also in a good mood cause this job interview i have seems to be real positive and it gives me the chance to be "Jeff in Charge" with my own office again. lol

Hi there black kettle

lol i guess. but i guess i'm also in a good mood cause this job interview i have seems to be real positive and it gives me the chance to be "Jeff in Charge" with my own office again. lol
Congrats. Anyway, he said a while back he just says shit to get people riled up. He doesn't really care.

Hi there black kettle
Congrats. Anyway, he said a while back he just says shit to get people riled up. He doesn't really care.

oh i guess i wasn't paying attention.. i've been distracted the last few weeks.. that's what happens when your landlord lets a weedhead move into your apartment building.

But i need our man inside me

Wait so we share lovers? YOU DUMB FUCK YOU JUST KICKED YOURSELF OUT OF THE CLOSET!
I'll kick you in the knackers, jimmy.

Love You Lots

Wow! Hold on joey, I'll still be the forum drunk!

Cheers Rewon, fill the boots with Laphroaig and send them back to me... After that you can continue your smacktalks duties! Lol

IS THIS THE START OF A BRAND NEW EASY GOING JEFF???? no probably not

i've been under alot of stress since maybe around august of last year.. Anniversary of my father's death, Brother going crazy, Mom diagnosed with a lump on her back that turned out cancerous, WWE2K15 a flop, sold my 360 because i got a ps4 thinking i wouldn't need it. Winter storm after winter storm, Fozy's nonesense and to top it all my web design and computer repair business took a hit in clientele because of well the season not being that booming. so yeah all that has had alot to do with the way i've been acting. my emotions have been up and down like a dag gone rollercoaster. I chose to quit my last office job because of me constantly being tired. But it had alot to do with me being stressed out sporadically. Now i actually am feeling alot better about myself. in general i typically do not snap at people to just do it, it's more so because i just have a tendency to snap because i'm used to being alone for so long. so yeah all that had alot to do with the way i have behaved over say the last 8 or so months. plus Jared (former 2k community manager) didn't make things easier when he was going around telling people that they can't hate the 2k product and if they did they got banned from the 2k site.

Wow! Hold on joey, I'll still be the forum drunk!

Cheers Rewon, fill the boots with Laphroaig and send them back to me... After that you can continue your smacktalks duties! Lol

you mean drunk as in GTAIV when Nikko and Roman come out of the bar stammering everywhere and getting run over by a car? or some other type of drunken entertainment? lol

IS THIS THE START OF A BRAND NEW EASY GOING JEFF???? no probably not

i've been under alot of stress since maybe around august of last year.. Anniversary of my father's death, Brother going crazy, Mom diagnosed with a lump on her back that turned out cancerous, WWE2K15 a flop, sold my 360 because i got a ps4 thinking i wouldn't need it. Winter storm after winter storm, Fozy's nonesense and to top it all my web design and computer repair business took a hit in clientele because of well the season not being that booming. so yeah all that has had alot to do with the way i've been acting. my emotions have been up and down like a dag gone rollercoaster. I chose to quit my last office job because of me constantly being tired. But it had alot to do with me being stressed out sporadically. Now i actually am feeling alot better about myself. in general i typically do not snap at people to just do it, it's more so because i just have a tendency to snap because i'm used to being alone for so long. so yeah all that had alot to do with the way i have behaved over say the last 8 or so months. plus Jared (former 2k community manager) didn't make things easier when he was going around telling people that they can't hate the 2k product and if they did they got banned from the 2k site.

Everybody else has different shit going on in their lifes, that doesn't excuse your piss poor attitude at times

Say you're sorry. In fact, I want apologies from everyone here.

i won't say i'm sorry cause i'm not a sorry person but i do apologize

I see no changes. Wake up in the morning and I ask myself,
"Is life worth living? Should I ban myself?"
I'm tired of bein' poor and even worse I'm white.
My brain hurts, so I'm lookin' for a n00b to smash.
Admins give a damn about a platinum? Click a button, bain a Fozy, he's a hero.
Give the slack to the kids who the hell cares? One less member on the website.
First give 'em CAWs and let 'em post with others.
Give 'em power, step back, and watch 'em ban each other.
"It's time to fight back", that's what Lain said.
3 warns in the dark now Lain's banned.
I got love for my brother, but we can never go nowhere

unless we postwith each other. We gotta start makin' changes.
Learn to see me as a brother 'stead of 2 distant strangers.
And that's how it's supposed to be.
How can the m0ts take a brother if he's close to me?
I'd love to go back to when we posted as kids
but things changed, and that's the way it is...

If you want proper changes feel free to relieve me of my membership here, there will be no hard feelings..love loss etc. This is not a joke or ploy for any kind of attention if you got the power still feel free to do it Aero if not the Rewon has my permission to do so ;)