Discovery: Wrestler Select screen brand logo location

El Guapo

Just got rid of the 'downloadable content' nonsense - nice one :)

Glad it worked for you mate - I'm going to keep poking around in the MnLayHD file and see if I can find anything else interesting...

Cool, if you find the crowd signs let me know :) I found the signs in the audience.pac under the bord.pac, but they are 64x64 DDS files and changing them does nothing in-game, it doesn't even affect the thumbnails, so perhaps they are in the MnLayHD?

Here's another one for the perfectionists who use Universe mode:

545408B220150313101109445.png

UniverseBG.png

The background images used in the Universe wrestler editing menus can be found in MnLayHD.pac / UEDI / 1B59

can anybody write a short tuto on how to change the brand icon ?

I tried a lot of times, and i am doing all steps but my brand icons are still the same, plus i can't erase the downloable text

Openend MnlayHd.pac (ctrl+R) and extract CHSM

Opened CHSM (ctrl+3) and uncompress 1B59

Opened uncompressed 1B59 (ctrl+T)

Injected brandlogo_wcw from ElGuapo into brandlogo_FA slot

Injected DLCtex01 from ElGuapo into DLCtex01

Injected 1B59 into CHSM

Injected CHSM intoMnlayHD

Update arc for non wrestler.

can anybody write a short tuto on how to change the brand icon ?

I tried a lot of times, and i am doing all steps but my brand icons are still the same, plus i can't erase the downloable text

Openend MnlayHd.pac (ctrl+R) and extract CHSM

Opened CHSM (ctrl+3) and uncompress 1B59

Opened uncompressed 1B59 (ctrl+T)

Injected brandlogo_wcw from ElGuapo into brandlogo_FA slot

Injected DLCtex01 from ElGuapo into DLCtex01

Injected 1B59 into CHSM

Injected CHSM intoMnlayHD

Update arc for non wrestler.

Those are the correct steps, you must be making a mistake somewhere. 

Finally worked for me. the problem was i am not using english language / region in my xbox , i am using spanish language and region , and inside the MnLayHd. pac there is five CHSM pachs . I don't know which of them is for spanish version , but i have injected the logos into the five CHSM and now works!!!.

Edited by motishow

• 10 months later...

Sorry to bump an old post but thought I would add the following after working through the MenuLayHD.pac and MNUIHD.pac today.

To have your updated brand logos to show up in the CAW edit menu, you need to insert your logos into the CASI.pac found in the MenuLayHD.pac. Follow the same steps for replacing brand logos as you did in the CHSM and CHS1 files. Also, to have your Brand Logos show up in the Royal Rumble Menu, replace them in RRLM.pac

yhl343n3yzzq24y6g.jpg5clh0qyujavgzri6g.jpg

Also, if you want to replace the Brand Logos in the My WWE - Edit Superstar Menu...do the following:

1. Uncompress the MNUIHD.pac

2. Open MNUIHD in Xpacker using the EPK8 Directory command. Extract UI04.pach.

3. Open UI04.pac in Xpacker using Open Pach command. Uncompress 01.bpe (this will become 001.pac)

4. Open 001.pac in Xpacker using Open Texture File command.

5. Inject dds files into the brand logo slots. You'll notice there are two instances of the brand logos and one instance of the brand backgrounds. You will want to replace both instances of the brand logos as one instance is the menu view, and the other instance is the actual logo assigned to the wrestler. The brand background will be assigned to the wrestler....you won't see this in the menu.

6. Open up the UI04.pac and COMPRESS AND INJECT the 0001.pac.

7. Open MNUIHD.pac and INJECT the updated UI04.pac.

8. Update Arc Non Wrestler.

46r2pnovtuo65py6g.jpg

Lastly. The Brand Logos/Arena Logos for Story Editor appear to be in the WSDI, WSCT, and WSET pach files found in the MenuLayHD.pac

I haven't tried replacing these yet, but I would assume its the same process as replacing logos in the CHSM and CHS1 files.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
8 hours ago, Dr.Demonicus said:

Where  In Da Blue Fucking Hell Is Tully Blanchard?

He retired in 2007 and now he is living in Charlotte, North Carolina where he books some minor NWA events.

Hope that answers your question

• 1 year later...