THINKING OF CREATING SOME CAWS FOR USAGE IN YOUR UNIVERSE MODE AS JOBB

Uknowuwannaloveme1

For Money?....I know I haven't been on here as of late but 1) I've never seen your work and 2) Every other creator out there just does it because it's their joy rather than job. Well at least I did...so I'm sorry but I really don't think if you what you meant by your "job" for money then I don't think your gonna get any buyers :dunno:  But if you meant your gonna start creating Totally! Bring your creations to the community for share :) I'm sure you'll get great feedback and improve lord knows every time I post a CAW I improve a little more each time :)

From your good friend,

Rev.

Edited by RevFury

It cut my words off.... caws that you can use in your universe mode as jobbers lol..to help put wrestlers over without compromising other stars lol..

Hahahaha! I was gonna say. But yeah I'm sure more than one person could use it. Only it would be cool if you used actual jobbers from the 80's all the way up to Ryback's opponents. I mean who doesn't want to kick John Callihan around right? :)

Ha Ha Ha...i dont wanna bring them bums back to get whooped on lol ... more like people you never heard of

i'm glad i read the full thread before commenting LOL i thought you meant for a job too