Sami Zayn
Sasha Banks
Sawyer Fulton
Scott Dawson
Simon Gotch
Sylvestor Lefort
Tye Dillinger
Tyler Breeze
I already have the Ascension, Blake and murphy and the Lucha Dragons so you don't have to worry about them. just don't know the others. lol

"The realest guys in the room" Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady.

"The Vaudevillians"Aiden English and Simon Gotch

"The Mechanics"Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder(There's one up on CC on the Xbox side of Dash Wilder by Shattered/Codes)

"Shoot Nation" Angelo Dawkins,Sawer Fulton and Jason Jordon(Dawkins and Fulton are the main ones that do the tag teaming together)

and CJ Parker and Tye Dillinger have started teaming at house shows.

"The realest guys in the room" Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady.

"The Vaudevillians"Aiden English and Simon Gotch

"The Mechanics"Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder(There's one up on CC on the Xbox side of Dash Wilder by Shattered/Codes)

"Shoot Nation" Angelo Dawkins,Sawer Fulton and Jason Jordon(Dawkins and Fulton are the main ones that do the tag teaming together)

and CJ Parker and Tye Dillinger have started teaming at house shows.

okay thanks for actually having the decency to give me an answer unlike someone else that will remain nameless lol. all i have to do now is figure out who this cal bishop is LOL

and yeah i have all the caws i was doing the themes and was trying to figure what team went with what as wwe doesn't really have a list set up like their nxt roster list lol

Edited by Jai Returns

okay here's my 2k14 nxt roster.

i just need to know what the tag teams are i can put together

Adrian Neville

Aiden English

Alexa Bliss

Angelo Dawkins

Baron Carbin

Bayley

Becky Lynch

Bull Dempsey

Carmella

Charlotte

CJ Parker

Colin Cassady

Devin Taylor

Enzo Amore

Finn Balor

Hideo Itachi

Jason Jordan

Kalisto

Kevin Owens

Marcus Louis

MoJo Rawley

Buddy Murphey

Sami Zayn

Sasha Banks

Sawyer Fulton

Scott Dawson

Simon Gotch

Sylvestor Lefort

Tye Dillinger

Tyler Breeze

I already have the Ascension, Blake and murphy and the Lucha Dragons so you don't have to worry about them. just don't know the others. lol

When will you gonna release your save bro????

okay here's my 2k14 nxt roster.

i just need to know what the tag teams are i can put together

Adrian Neville

Aiden English

Alexa Bliss

Angelo Dawkins

Baron Carbin

Bayley

Becky Lynch

Bull Dempsey

Carmella

Charlotte

CJ Parker

Colin Cassady

Devin Taylor

Enzo Amore

Finn Balor

Hideo Itachi

Jason Jordan

Kalisto

Kevin Owens

Marcus Louis

MoJo Rawley

Buddy Murphey

Sami Zayn

Sasha Banks

Sawyer Fulton

Scott Dawson

Simon Gotch

Sylvestor Lefort

Tye Dillinger

Tyler Breeze

When will you gonna release your save bro????

i can release that at any time i think i have everyone i need.just about everyone has renders except 1 or 2 ppl. i can upload it to the 2k14 sharing thread in a bit after i've copied it back over to my pc. It's basically supposed to be based around mid 2013 - current so i just went and downloaded everyone that was listed on the nxt roster from wwe.com. lol

Cal Bishop isn't really anyone. New wrestler, probably training at performance center

oh weird lol on the wwe.com nxt roster page it had him listed as part of nxt. well that explains why i can't find his them song or why cavemangamer didn't know who he was LOL. what about devin taylor? is she still on the roster or what? i couldn't find her theme either. only some custom made theme.

Cal Bishop isn't really anyone. New wrestler, probably training at performance center

oh weird lol on the wwe.com nxt roster page it had him listed as part of nxt. well that explains why i can't find his them song or why cavemangamer didn't know who he was LOL. what about devin taylor? is she still on the roster or what? i couldn't find her theme either. only some custom made theme.

She's the backstage announcer who's still training at house shows.

She's the backstage announcer who's still training at house shows.

geeze i guess i need to watch nxt to really know what the hell is going on LOL i always find myself either missing it or only watching it when i'm about to go to bed LOL. i don't get why they have people that are training listed on the nxt roster LOL they never would have done that in the ovw days

how u doin

what? well since i deleted the NXT Caws from my save i guess this can be closed. i can't stand it when people upload a caw but don't do entrances attributes abilities or movesets.

how u doin

what? well since i deleted the NXT Caws from my save i guess this can be closed. i can't stand it when people upload a caw but don't do entrances attributes abilities or movesets.

Bob Van Damn and Nate are just doing the schtick of the most popular team in NXT,Enzo Amore and Big Cass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cax9lJCeaRI

how u doin

Bob Van Damn and Nate are just doing the schtick of the most popular team in NXT,Enzo Amore and Big Cass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cax9lJCeaRI

no i didn't mean anything towards that.. i was just upset after seeing that 85% of the nxt people i downloaded that had renders didn't have entrances moves or attributes. that's one of my biggest annoyances.