WWE 12 Pacs

stlpowercat

Has anyone else imported Evan Bourne and/or Ezekiel Jackson 12' models into WWE14?

I used X-Rey to fix the models and everthing works with the exception that Bourne's tights are all black with just a hint of white and Ezekiel's trunks are black. Basically the red in both Bourne's tights and Ezekiel's trunks disappeared. I checked the color.dds texture files and they look fine.

Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks.

I have a fixed Bourne, I can send you. I have no clue what the prob for you might be but if you look at both sets of files maybe you can see what it is wrong in yours.

Has anyone else imported Evan Bourne and/or Ezekiel Jackson 12' models into WWE14?

I used X-Rey to fix the models and everthing works with the exception that Bourne's tights are all black with just a hint of white and Ezekiel's trunks are black. Basically the red in both Bourne's tights and Ezekiel's trunks disappeared. I checked the color.dds texture files and they look fine.

Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks.

I had the same problem with Epico, in muy case the solution was cnage him to another slot

Thanks guys.

Connor - thanks for the file, I'll check it out.

Motishow - I had a similar issue with Hunico. His tank top and sneakers were black instead of white. I swapped his spot with Primo and it showed up correct.

Have either of you gotten Primo to work? I read that his model doesn't translate and there is a fixed pac out there somewhere....

Thanks again!

I tried Connor's Bourne pac and it still showed up as an all black attire in game. I tried swapping slots for both pacs and still no luck. I even tried the original non-fixed '12 pacs and still no luck. I'm about to say screw it with these two wrestlers.

Good news tho, I replaced Primo's 1270.bpe with Bournes 1270.bpe and he works fine. No hair glitch either.