Please heeeelp

Kakalvin

Please anyone help. How to instal mods? I instal SMK Randy Orton. i open SMK Randy pac and update arc's. And this work. But when i tried instal SMK Dean Ambrose, my game crash. I not found tutorial in this forum, please gave me a link, or teach me.

Please anyone help. How to instal mods? I instal SMK Randy Orton. i open SMK Randy pac and update arc's. And this work. But when i tried instal SMK Dean Ambrose, my game crash. I not found tutorial in this forum, please gave me a link, or teach me.

Try to use my Ambrose ;) (for xbox only rename the file to "ch367.pac" and update both arc files.

Edited by Andy

you don't need a tutorial. you've updated your arcs and installed Randy Orton with no issues, which suggests that the second time you may just be doing something wrong. keep trying, if it keeps happening, it could be the pac file.  

Edited by Titan83