DrG's CLASSIC CAWS!! (Updated 03/24/15 - HARTS, RAZOR, HEN

DrGorillaNuts

FINISHED 03 / 24 / 2015:

- BRET HART

- RAZOR RAMON

- MR. PERFECT

UPDATED 03 / 24 / 2015:

- OWEN HART

Hope everybody enjoys the "FINALIZED" (unless there's a groundbreaking discovery :p) versions of:

Bret "The Hitman" Hart

Razor Ramon

Mr. Perfect (Curt Hennig)

Let me know what you guys think! I invested hours into each texture, and each adjustment of these guys. (More finished products to come soon!)

Each has an alternate attire as well now! The best part about Razor Ramon and Mr. Perfect's characters, you ask? YOUR ability to add more attires! Don't like the ones provided? Simple. Open up Create-a-Wrestler, edit the downloaded CAW, and simply go to the "Clothing" tab within, and each CAW is designed to allow EASY color swap options!! Change Razor Ramon to his "1990's Green attire" in seconds. Want Mr. Perfect's "Royal Rumble Orange singlet"? You can have that with the click of a button!

My goal is to provide great CLASSIC CAWS for everybody who cherishes the golden ages of wrestling in the 80's and 90's, and wants to relive those moments! Please provide feedback and suggestions for future legendary wrestlers you'd like to see!

(AgeofSandow & skeletonrook - I'm going to try to get those ECW guys soon. Al Snow sounds like fun to attempt, especially considering I don't think there is one available on PS4 to my knowledge!)

Edited by DrGorillaNuts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DrGorillaNuts

• AgeofSandow

• bucknfish

• Codes.

AgeofSandow do you think an Al Snow set could be cooked up? My only concern is if there is a good hair style in-game, but I think I wanna give him a shot first. It should be fun!

AgeofSandow do you think an Al Snow set could be cooked up? My only concern is if there is a good hair style in-game, but I think I wanna give him a shot first. It should be fun!

yeah I have made one in 2k14.