- TBA

FINISHED:

03 / 24/ 2015

- Bret Hart

- Razor Ramon

- Mr. Perfect

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey all!

First time poster, wanted to share some of my CAWS with you all to help improve your playing experience! 

If you like vintage WWF, WCW, 1980's and 1990's era WWF, then I implore you to check out and download these created-superstars!  Please feel free to offer suggestions as well (or requests).  I'm constantly trying to tweak my creations to give them that extra WOW!  My goal is to collaborate with the other talented CC artists so that we can make WWE 2K15's roster even better and more robust than 2K even anticipated.  Let's set the bar high for them!

Every face scan is ORIGINAL by the way.  Attires are 99% original textures as well, that I've invested hours into making over the months.

Now, the only thing I will say is that a majority of these characters DO require some form of DLC.  Whether it's an entrance song, attire, or move set.  I tried my best to find a work around to it, but didn't want to compromise the quality.

TO DOWNLOAD ON PS4:

Search: DrGorillaNuts

ENJOY!!!

RAZOR RAMON

Available on CC!

(Finished 03/24/2015)

- New face template

wrxlw7.jpg

10pdsaf.jpg

kamsk1.jpg

2j2t0qx.jpg

ALTERNATE "WRESTLEMANIA X" ATTIRE

t7c279.jpg

X-PAC

Available on CC!

(Added 03/22/2015)

25rjodl.jpg

5aq7mf.jpg

OWEN HART

Available on CC!

(Updated 03/24/2015)

- New face texture

- Major tweaks to face adjustment

- New hair style

2v3gd47.jpg

fjgd8y.jpg

14o7mns.jpg

ROWDY RODDY PIPER

Not yet available on CC

(New WCW version coming soon!)

BRET "THE HITMAN" HART

Available on CC!

(Finished 03/24/2015)

- New hair style

- New face texture

- Added alternate attire

v597wm.jpg

2lt2h6x.jpg

2yngrxz.jpg

168icz7.jpg

ALTERNATE "PINK" ATTIRE

2i8d7py.jpg

5n583l.jpg

SCOTT HALL

Available on CC!

(Updated 03/03/2015)

msf2w1.jpg

33xeouv.jpg

r74qh0.jpg

GOLDBERG

Available on CC!

(Updated 03/03/2015)

xnt37m.jpg

2qc324n.jpg

t0px75.jpg

MR. PERFECT

Available on CC!

(Finished 03/24/2015)

- Added alternate "PERFECT PLEX" yellow attire

- Minor tweaks to body adjustment

wrypub.jpg

2lm58vk.jpg

35ata2g.jpg

ALTERNATE "PERFECT PLEX" YELLOW ATTIRE

9lbapx.jpg

2isz0ba.jpg

IRWIN R. SCHYSTER (I.R.S.)

Available on CC!

(Moveset by AgeofSandow)

262sm4m.jpg

BRITISH BULLDOG

Available on CC!

2cgmp7k.jpg

vsj40z.jpg

(Alternate 1996 Tag Champions attire w/ short hair)

121wylw.jpg

TATANKA

Available on CC! ("TATA" is censored on CC. You must search for "DrGorillaNuts")

9u6p91.jpg

2m43znr.jpg

156fvp5.jpg

ehfuh.jpg

DUDE LOVE

Available on CC!

33b2yye.jpg

2wokbow.jpg

MICK FOLEY

Not yet available on CC

15ympx.jpg

2wokbow.jpg

ENJOY!!!

Edited by DrGorillaNuts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DrGorillaNuts

• AgeofSandow

• bucknfish

• Codes.

these are pretty awesome.

Thanks man.  I just realized you were the one that did the moveset for the IRS and Ted DiBiase (not posted here).  I gave you credit in the post here!

Owen hart and Goldberg look amazing but personally I would work on the face textures to blend them :)

Thanks brother! I'll try blending their faces a little better and re-upload soon. Sometimes I'll intentionally leave the obvious darker or lighter spots to give the appearance of facial features. It looks odd up close though haha

these are pretty awesome.

Thanks man.  I just realized you were the one that did the moveset for the IRS and Ted DiBiase (not posted here).  I gave you credit in the post here!

cool! hit me up anytime you need a set. I like that you create your own textures. Not many people do that.

Ok. I hope you are ready for this. Take my thoughts on them for what they are worth...

Owen Hart- The face texture needs to be blended into the skin better and the mouth on the texture needs to line up with the mouth in the game. 

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper- Mouth should be closed on your texture and lips need to be thinner, he is missing his butt chin and the nose detail the make his nostrils not look huge

Bret Hart- Definitely the best of the bunch. I can't offer suggestions without a face pic. Looks fine though from what I can see.

Scott Hall/Razor Ramon- Probably the worst of the bunch. You really can't use in-game detail. You have to rely almost solely on textures anymore. He looks like he is wearing a cheap plastic mask around his face. 

Goldberg- Similar to Hall the in-game detail kills it. However without in-game detail it might resemble him. 

Mr. Perfect- Mouth needs to line up properly and the texture needs blended into the skin

I.R.S.- Face texture needs blended better than it currently is

British Bulldog- The upper lip could use fixing, the mark on the forehead needs removed and area around the eyes needs cleaned up on the texture itself

Tatanka- I like what you went for with him. The mouth just needs lined up properly.

Dude Love/Mick Foley- If his mouth area was in a more neutral position it would be one of the best I have seen so far. 

Thanks for the tips Codes!

I'll try getting some of the blending together better. However I will say, a few of the mouth line ups were intentional (Piper, Tatanka, Bulldog). Without a more comprehensive editing tool to give the model a smirk, or curvature of the mouth, I had to rely on lining up the image incorrectly. Just a different editing approach I've been experimenting with, considering our limited resources. In-game I think it looks really cool!

I appreciate the tips though! I'll mess with the textures when I have off from work and see what I can cook up!

AgeofSandow - thanks brother! If you get any of them off PS4 and wanna fix up a new move set please feel free!

Thanks for the tips Codes!

I'll try getting some of the blending together better. However I will say, a few of the mouth line ups were intentional (Piper, Tatanka, Bulldog). Without a more comprehensive editing tool to give the model a smirk, or curvature of the mouth, I had to rely on lining up the image incorrectly. Just a different editing approach I've been experimenting with, considering our limited resources. In-game I think it looks really cool!

I appreciate the tips though! I'll mess with the textures when I have off from work and see what I can cook up!

AgeofSandow - thanks brother! If you get any of them off PS4 and wanna fix up a new move set please feel free!

Check your pm

Your goldberg and Scott hall faces don't look natural at all. Body texture and attires, WOW! Incredible. If you can nail the face you will hands down have the best out there. Right now they looked pieced together. You nailed the Bret Hart attire but again the face texture throws it off. I'm really looking forward to your updates and future work

Thanks guys! I'm gonna try to work on the textures themselves tonight and reapply them for us all. If you guys wanna brainstorm some approaches, here's how I usually create textures:

I make all my textures from actual images pieced together, where I've noticed other textures online tend to be one flat image, or a texture rip from a video game, which tends to give the CAW a cartoonish look. Also what I'll do if is create 2-3 separate images (an upper face, and lower face portion) so that they can be aligned separately. Now if we can nail the texture colors to match (which I have trouble with considering they're actual images with lighting effects), I think we can make some incredible CAWS!

Another thing I will do is test the CAWS in game with in-game wrestlers, cuz early on I noticed skin tones are very dull for the wrestlers, so the textures I made were all bright and vibrant. Perhaps if I go back and dull some of the tones in the textures, that could help big time.

Lemme know if you guys have some other tips for what I can do to blend the textures more accurately in Photoshop. I appreciate the advice thus far!! I think together we can blow the roof off with these haha

I know what you mean about lighting on actual face shots. What I've done is find a great detailed front shot. Usually one side of the face isn't as detailed and darker because of lighting. I just split the face in half and mirror the better side to get a full detailed well lit face texture.

Ohh OK, good advice! I did do that for the Owen Hart texture, and then Photoshopped out blemishes or oversights, and loved the outcome. Do you make a full face image to avoid trying to blend skin tone to the texture? Cuz trying to do that is a nightmare, especially for me since I piece the images together haha but admittedly I love the technique of doing it this way!

I find it easier. It's easier to overlay 2 different full faces than price together one. Your Owen definitely look better than Goldberg or Hall. Right now, somehow I have the 3rd most downloaded Goldberg on CC and I'd delete mine in a heartbeat if you could nail the face. It's that good. Good luck and keep up the incredible work.

So, I took everybody's advice on improving the textures, and I want to post a preview of what's to come!!

Please offer some serious feedback on this, but I personally was blown away at what came from applying the advice that everybody offered to my textures! Check out this Scott Hall/Razor Ramon face that I just worked on.  This is completely 100% textured, no in-game textures FYI, thus resulting in a more authentic look.  I was seriously floored!!!  You guys helped a ton with that advice, and now I think we may have some ground breaking CAWs on the way!!!!

Edited by DrGorillaNuts

Topdog, got it! I'll email it to you ASAP. I've gotta tweak the skin tone very slightly and should have it perfected early next week if that's cool?

UPDATE: 03/01/2015

Bret Hart

Mr. Perfect

Scott Hall

Rowdy Roddy Piper

Updated a few more textures that aren't uploaded yet too!  Follow this post for the updates, if you want :)

Edited by DrGorillaNuts