Feeling sick and nervous

Mizalike

I feel like this cuz I don't start arguments with anyone on here this is my relax time on here I'm change my attitude on here and start to be the real me which is calm and relax so I'm apologise to any from the bottom of my heart for causing trouble this ain't a topic pointing at anyone it's that I feel awkward being on here and hopefully we all can be mates that's all for now

I know it's tough trying to communicate in English when it's not actually your native language, but it would already make your texts much more understandable if you'd atleast try doing the proper punctuation.

But that's just my advice. Other than that, there aren't any problems on my side either.

I know it's tough trying to communicate in English when it's not actually your native language, but it would already make your texts much more understandable if you'd atleast try doing the proper punctuation.

But that's just my advice. Other than that, there aren't any problems on my side either.

Oh I understand what your saying I just talk in slang but it's hard to read but Even I read my comments and think It don't make any sense so I write normally from now on thanks brotch

Yh I did I thought all of you people on here would understand my slang in England we speak slang to our mates but that's in the east end of London but I'm trying to speak in prober punctunction

I'm not dissing any community I don't know if you are both joking but you are making me feel awkward why can't u just be civil to me or pick on someone else maybe jeff because jeffs being a dick

I'm not dissing any community I don't know if you are both joking but you are making me feel awkward why can't u just be civil to me or pick on someone else maybe jeff because jeffs being a dick

They're having a laugh. Dont sweat it.