Hello Friends.

The Don

Don I have to be honest, i'm so disappointed you sunk to referencing a no talent hack like Eminem. You are so much better than that. What happened to you?

Why do you think he chose the artist with no talent, to legitimize it with his actual talents DUH

Kush Mr The Don is one of the OG's of the site SHOW SOME RESPECT

Nigga please I'm the only OG black man on this

You racist man
Didn't mean it in a racist way I am black myself i am sorry if I offended anyone with my language it's just I write on this the way I speak in real life

So you talk like a person who watched Friday twice and is now a gangsta in his own mind?

No I DO not think I'm a gangster or any of that shit. It's just how I usually speak when I'm chilling and stuff. Friday is a good film tho haven't seen that in years man.

Kush Mr The Don is one of the OG's of the site SHOW SOME RESPECT

Nigga please I'm the only OG black man on this

I have a feeling you and I won't be getting along. GUESS I KNOW WHO'S GONNA CAUSE MY NEXT SUSPENSION BOYS!

He went to Disney World, not Disneyland, land is for chumps. Although Space Mountain in Disneyland is better than Space Mountain in Disney World. Don did you go on that rocket ship ride at EPCOT? I never get sick on rides, but that one nearly destroyed me.

To be honest, my entire vacation is just a blur of coke and booze fueled visions. I remember screaming RED ROCKET but that mighta been when I was kicked out of the Lady & The Tramp section of the park...

So you talk like a person who watched Friday twice and is now a gangsta in his own mind?

No he watched Boyz N the Hood
Both better than power rangers!

False Zack the black ranger was the ganstaest of them all

No he watched Boyz N the Hood
Both better than power rangers!

False Zack the black ranger was the ganstaest of them all
He was the leader of the crips.... heres his hoes

Geeky-Power-Rangers-Dress_2.jpg

Edited by Big Pete®

I'm pretty sure they'd dry up like the Sahara as soon as they hear you say "boink". I'm pretty sure that word is an all access pass to the friend zone, complete with shoulder crying privledges and movie nights with no payoff.

Sublime euphemism for roofies.

tumblr_ljvocfz1Bx1qj8mzoo1_500.gif

Edited by Sunny
  • Like 1

I'm pretty sure they'd dry up like the Sahara as soon as they hear you say "boink". I'm pretty sure that word is an all access pass to the friend zone, complete with shoulder crying privledges and movie nights with no payoff.

Can have them as friends with benefits and still kill a cheetah in the process