NEW STORY ADDED: Last night on Kik...

fufu ÷

*These tales are based on real life events, and does contain some rather graphic wording and imagery*

STORY ONE

Last night, I was lying in bed, scrolling through Twitter as I normally do just before bed, when I saw somebody mention Kik (it's a messaging app). Almost seconds after they had posted, they received a favourite from a dude who's photo was his own dick. Naturally, my interest was peaked, and this is where our story truly begins...

Curious as to how easily I could get a response, I posted the innocent tweet of "show me diks on kik". It didn't take long to get some replies:

LygiQAc.png

After gleefully giving out my newly registered Kik username, I was greeted by a charming young man named James.

IUx9pJN.jpg

James was obviously intrigued by my natural charm, and he was very keen to see the goddess he was chatting to. So much so that he was very eager to show himself - from different angles.

TpYJ9sq.jpg

Now if there's one way to keep a guy eager to impress, it's to critique his dick. So I gave my honest opinion, knowing that it would spur him on to greater things. In this case, it was to show his wild and passionate imagination.

JHjfnNw.jpg

James was indeed an imaginative fellow. It's clear that his silver tongue had conquered a thousand women in his time. He was very open to the idea of playing with my butt. Something that could bring great joy to many people.

mlLD4Kh.jpg

Now at this point I was desperately looking for a certain picture that I had taken previously, which I wanted to use to woo young James. I had to buy some time, so I encouraged him to talk some more.

z6R7aKE.jpg

On and on he went, his charm exuding from him with every character.

36ZDcDk.jpg

At last, I was ready to show him my beauty. A lovely photo, in my opinion. One that a few of you may have seen before. James certainly liked it. He wanted more.

9IbLbZv.jpg

My booty was ready, and James had truly earned it. I was all too happy to oblige and make his night.

Ir9H5tN.jpg

Sadly, James didn't reply after that. I fear his wifi may have been cut off, or he had run out of data - there can be no other explanation. It was a shame, but we shared a magical conversation with each other. One we will both cherish for a long time, and one that I wanted to share with you all.

STORY TWO: Yesterday afternoon on Kik...

After my first foray into Kikfishing, I was still getting people adding me. So on a particularly dull Wednesday afternoon, I decided to pursue a further haul of booty. Enter David.

mvJphsE.jpg

Now i'll give David his due, it took him almost 3 minutes to ask for a picture. By Kik standards this would probably put his manners in between the Duke Of Edinburgh or Princess Diana's tombstone. A promising start from the young David.

lVPSGnX.jpg

As David was all too keen to show himself, I decided to use the indifferent approach, which led to David showing me his shorts and hairy stomach.

vULJUbz.jpg

Again David as what I wanted to see, again I gave no clear answer, only increasing his lust to impress me. This time he showed me his starry underwear. Ooh la la.

6KgdrBV.jpg

I decided to play the innocent young girl route here. This would help fuel his fantasy.

MTOkIok.jpg

Next, David sent me a photo of his erect cock, covered by his underwear. He then asked me a rather bizarre request to see my belly. And this is where I personally feel the story gets interesting.

PJx5knO.jpg

Right now i'll show you a little behind the scenes footage. As many of you know, i'm a fairly hairy young stud, so showing my belly would blow my cover instantly. 'Brb my cat is being stupid' was actually a cunning plan to buy me time to run to the bathroom and do this...

tddC97W.jpg

This was a huge success, as David was so enthralled by my smooth, feminine body, that he got his balls out for me. All though you cant see them, i'll describe them as 'shaven and just a bit crinkled'.

Yr6WoQ4.jpg

Naturally I asked him the question everyone would ask in this situation. He replied by enquiring about my own private parts.

M8O4GcR.jpg

So David wanted more. He thought I was "beutifull", so hey, why not show him a bit of bush?

btfeGKQ.jpg

David was grateful. My sensual body and feminine shave had really got to him. He was horny and aroused by me. So much so that he showed me his helmet, which by the way, was as ugly and stubby as they come.

o1TYpht.jpg

At this point I was absolutely disgusted, but I powered through. Our Davey boy then asked me to show him my tits. I hadn't shaved my chest, so there was no way I could fake this one. Instead I decided to simply say I had none, though that did not seem to dissuade him.

AnUTJO4.jpg

David tried to comfort me, telling me his dick was not big (no shit, i'd already seen the stubby little sprout). But he still complimented my hot body. At this point, I decided to load up the shot gun and give him both barrels.

MYaa1dw.jpg

Anticipating my perfect Asian body, David waited. Ready to pounce. He was not just ready, he was "born ready".

seeQpTZ.jpg

David took it well. In fact he told me some rather nice things. Also some rather disturbing things. As he was a good sport, I decided to keep talking to him.

lnRDgRo.jpgldmiM8w.jpg

This is the one I really liked. I guess our David had a little something more than just innocent Korean girls on his mind. At least he took it well. Thank you for finding me hot, David. You are not the first.

HEKebGV.jpg

Edited by fufu ♡
  • Like 5