Chris Hero Pants/Tights logo

Sproiler™

No, I don't want a entirely new texture, I don't need the Superman logo, and thats not even the same lettering font on that image there

Sorry for trying to help maybe look for it yourself plus u didn't state wat you want so it's ur fault not mine

Sorry for trying to help maybe look for it yourself plus u didn't state wat you want so it's ur fault not mine

He did "(Not the CH Superman logo, The HERO going down the leg)"

He did "(Not the CH Superman logo, The HERO going down the leg)"

Well I was helping him there's no need to be ungrateful

Don't be acting the dickhead to me, I did have a go at finding Hero textures for him but I couldn't find any usable ones, face it you give him bad pictures so don't cry "oh he wasn't grateful" why would he be grateful?

Don't be acting the dickhead to me, I did have a go at finding Hero textures for him but I couldn't find any usable ones, face it you give him bad pictures so don't cry "oh he wasn't grateful" why would he be grateful?

I wasn't talking to u joey magnum I was talking to sprolier I ain't got beef with anyone to be honest I'm having a bad day I might be losing my job cuz they are closing down all the Tescos on England it's pissing me off so don't take it personally and I'm soz sprolier and joeymagnum

It was hard but I was able to find the font, so here it is 

chris%20hero.png

Thanks Buddy, I'm not saying Mizalike didn't try, but I DID state I did not need the Superman Logo, and I DID use Google/Bing to look for the logo, But I search "Chris Hero Logo"  and all I get mostly is the Superman logo, there arn't many good shots of the logo that GreGORE found. But I do thank you for at least trying.

Edited by Sproiler™

It was hard but I was able to find the font, so here it is

chris%20hero.png

Thanks Buddy, I'm not saying Mizalike didn't try, but I DID state I did not need the Superman Logo, and I DID use Google/Bing to look for the logo, But I search "Chris Hero Logo" and all I get mostly is the Superman logo, there arn't many good shots of the logo that GreGORE found. But I do thank you for at least trying.

Don't worry sprolier good luck on ur chris hero caws