wwe 2k15 for pc

matan1244

It ain't on PC it's only on last and next gen do your research plus u have google

how many more of these threads are we going to have before the year is out? LOL

It ain't on PC it's only on last and next gen do your research plus u have google

I know lol it's annoying wen people don't research stuff

I know lol it's annoying wen people don't research stuff

that's how i got banned from the 2k forums.. people asking dumb questions that's pretty much already been answered a million times.

Although it might come to PC wen they make 2k16 but then again if it comes to PC it will be used for mods

yeah i wouldn't be able to get it neither my laptop or desktop can run mass effect 3 let alone a wrestling game lol

Ok so it's out on PS3 and PS5, when is it coming out on PS4?

some people don't call PS4/X1 Current gen yet (i understand why) but i'm sure he was referring to x1ps4 (and i know you were making a joke)

Personally I think we have more chance of seeing 2K16 on the PC than 2K15...

i notice you changed your profile pic.. shouldn't it be "HollywoodWLF" now? LOL but yeah i agree.. i think WWE did that just to get people riled up

lol, yeah :)

If there was to be a 2K15 I would have thought they would have developed it along side the console versions, makes no sense to do a Windows port later and then release it in the new year.

I could be wrong but I can't see a 2K15 release this year..

lol, yeah :)

If there was to be a 2K15 I would have thought they would have developed it along side the console versions, makes no sense to do a Windows port later and then release it in the new year.

I could be wrong but I can't see a 2K15 release this year..

or maybe for some strange reason, they were waiting for Win10 to release (stupid i know but stranger things have happened LOL)

I'm just gonna stick to 2k14 for the remainder of the year. I like 2k15 but in terms of creativity i am bored lol