Dudley Boyz By:CyBruis: Bubba Ray is now upload to CC.

CyBruis.

Awesome cybruis I'll give you the Entrances on here my psn is down due to the snow storm over here

ouch that sucks.. hope you get service back and that the storm lets up soon for you. Snow storms ain't no jokes

mVsaO4.jpg

Dudley Boyz

Caws By CyBruis

Textures & Logos By CyBruis

Entrance By AlexKILLAXpc

Move-set By AgeofSandow

Bubba Ray

GBNexv.jpg

Devon

u5aUVK.jpg

is this already live? Looks awesome

Awesome cybruis I'll give you the Entrances on here my psn is down due to the snow storm over here

ouch that sucks.. hope you get service back and that the storm lets up soon for you. Snow storms ain't no jokes

It really isn't. It's terrible up here and thanks for the concern bro really appreciate it

Awesome I was blown away to se bubba/bully it would be cool if you can do a split slot for bubba and devon bubbas rr2015 attire and his traditional tna original hardcore 5150 jersey(or last tna attire) same for Devon lol. Nice stuff CyBruis keep it up.

It really isn't. It's terrible up here and thanks for the concern bro really appreciate it

no problem. and yeah i heard about the nasty weather. i'm in baltimore we just got a dusting of snow although it was supposed to be a foot

Can somebody just..........

GET THE TABLES lol

when he said that last night i really thought R-Truth was gonna get himself eliminated just to get a table.  That would have been funny

GET THE TABLES lol

when he said that last night i really thought R-Truth was gonna get himself eliminated just to get a table. That would have been funny

I was hoping to see Miz go threw a table lol I found it weird how there was no NXT guys this year

This is the reason i SHOULD NOT of brought a fricking xbox one!!! All the good shiz is on ps4! These look amazing man :D

i tried to tell you bro PS4 is where it's at this gen although i am considering getting a x1 in february when i get my tax refund

GET THE TABLES lol

when he said that last night i really thought R-Truth was gonna get himself eliminated just to get a table.  That would have been funny

Would have loved to have seen that & Truth wouldn't have been eliminated if he went through the middle/bottom rope.

GET THE TABLES lol

Would have loved to have seen that & Truth wouldn't have been eliminated if he went through the middle/bottom rope.

oh yeah i forgot about that.. lol