Rendered CAW's

Jimmy2Drags

Only got 5 upload slots so will upload 5 per week till done...if you upload the caw i will also add render for you and send back via email or on the creation center.

I know that this is probably going to be a dumb question, but I am going to ask anyway. Is there any chance that you would be willing to upload your save file for those of us that can't get on Community Creations to be able to download the save and resign/rehash it so we can have the CAWS that you have rendered?

• Like 1

I know that this is probably going to be a dumb question, but I am going to ask anyway. Is there any chance that you would be willing to upload your save file for those of us that can't get on Community Creations to be able to download the save and resign/rehash it so we can have the CAWS that you have rendered?

PLEASE. THIS. PLEASE.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are these cases with selection screen renders still available? I got a Xbox one but my son has the 360 and loves these games and the authentic caw renders.

• 4 months later...

Got 40 + rendered CAW's done with the KG tool.

XBOX 360 only

Full NXT roster plus extras

Selected ROH & TNA 

GamerTag Jimmy 2 Drags

how can I download it I can't find it

He doesn't keep his creations up that long. He usually takes them down after several hours.

• 1 month later...