Lets erace de height.

The Don

Spyder, no. However make sure it hydrates the skin, perhaps an intensive healing lotion would be best for you.

Joey, by doing anything they ask. As soon as a woman knows you'll do whatever she asks of you it's off to the races!

I get to play with a £1m budget tomorrow revamping my store tomorrow (well, initial plans tomorrow) .... Trying to work out how I can fudge the numbers and pocket between £100k-£500k for myself... And tips?

When she sees you'll do anything she says, she's bound to respect you Joey.

Aero, I suggest hiring an offshore company named Killumantit Consulting LLC. They'll look at the books, for a plan and revamp everything for a fraction of the other guys while helping you pocket £350k+.

When she sees you'll do anything she says, she's bound to respect you Joey.

Aero, I suggest hiring an offshore company named Killumantit Consulting LLC. They'll look at the books, for a plan and revamp everything for a fraction of the other guys while helping you pocket £350k+.

Get me their contact details.

@Don Went to school for class, to find out it was cancelled. So I hung out with some buddies until 5 p.m. and went to the grocery store to get some yogurt and milk. Now I am on the PS4, pretty standard day...

What happened to eracing de height m0ts?! I'll be seeing you all in a week, possibly longer because I'm sure this post offends someone. But go me and Lain! Public call out bitches!

Also m0ts, I would like concrete reasoning for my suspension. We all know who got all uppity and I would like to discuss it with you as opposed to a suspension out if the blue.

Kisses!

P.S. Joey, step it up lad.