Title Update checking (w/ mods)

jzlatan

I'd like to install the 2K15's Title Update (xb360) to work with mods,

Somebody know how can I make sure that the TU is working or not? For example in 2K14 I "can test it by going to Create a Moveset and test if the PerfectPlex has audio".

Edited by jzlatan

Somebody know how can I make sure that the TU is working or not? For example in 2K14 I "can test it by going to Create a Moveset and test if the PerfectPlex has audio".

I think that you should know what the TU fix. I installed it last night cause Paige haven´t audio in the scream, but didn´t fix anything for me. I tried to pach the original xex to be sure the TU is working (Hacking) but the tool didn´t work to patch the file. so I don´t know.

Well, the TU comes with a lot of files that are yet in the game. Maybe some files were bad.

A move, Strong Style Knee Strike isn´t working for me. I can select, but I can´t see it in game or use it. Another bug.

Edited by Mathayus

I think that you should know what the TU fix. I installed it last night cause Paige haven´t audio in the scream, but didn´t fix anything for me. I tried to pach the original xex to be sure the TU is working (Hacking) but the tool didn´t work to patch the file. so I don´t know.

Well, the TU comes with a lot of files that are yet in the game. Maybe some files were bad.

A move, Strong Style Knee Strike isn´t working for me. I can select, but I can´t see it in game or use it. Another bug.

I installed the second TU, and Paige's scream has a voice. But in this way I can't use mods.

So I tried to do the same with WWE2K15 what this tut say ().

I did it 2 times, but the game loads, loads and loads and don't start, so I can't use the TU(the most important thing is Paige voice) with mods :(

Edited by jzlatan

Ok. Yuo can´t use mods casue the TU comes with a Def and arc. and the game loads that files instead the modded ones. You can add the info of the arc from the TU to the original arc and add/replace files. The xexp file: You need to patch the default.xex file with that file. You can do it with Xex Tool 6.3.

Give it a try, I tried but the tool don´t let me with this xex. Probably for the same reason the Tu is not working for me and I haven´t the Paige scream. Sure that you can patch it, is not difficult.

Ok. Yuo can´t use mods casue the TU comes with a Def and arc. and the game loads that files instead the modded ones. You can add the info of the arc from the TU to the original arc and add/replace files. The xexp file: You need to patch the default.xex file with that file. You can do it with Xex Tool 6.3.

Give it a try, I tried but the tool don´t let me with this xex. Probably for the same reason the Tu is not working for me and I haven´t the Paige scream. Sure that you can patch it, is not difficult.

I did it with my arc, def and xex (that you all wrote), copied the TU's pac folder to my hdd, but it doesn't work

I found the solution (based on Red Rooster's tut):

1.Extract the TU with LeFluffie

2.Get xextool

3.Put the default.xexp(from TU) and default.xex(from your game) to xextool folder

4.Patch your xex with xexp (http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/35640-how-to-patch-an-xex-to-the-latest-title-update/)

5.Use the TU's plist360.def and plist360.arc files, so update them with xpacker (NOT the original ones)

6.Copy back: default.xex, plist360.def, plist360.arc

7.Copy the TU's pac folder to your HDD

If everything ok, Paige will have scream sound and you can use mods also.

Iam on Ps3 on the latest update 1.02 + PreOrder, Wcw and Movespack Dlc. I can tell you YES the Perfectplex has sound and the Snapmare also. But how did you guys get the Paige Dlc ? I cannot find anything for Ps3. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I found the solution (based on Red Rooster's tut):

1.Extract the TU with LeFluffie

2.Get xextool

3.Put the default.xexp(from TU) and default.xex(from your game) to xextool folder

4.Patch your xex with xexp (http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/35640-how-to-patch-an-xex-to-the-latest-title-update/)

5.Use the TU's plist360.def and plist360.arc files, so update them with xpacker (NOT the original ones)

6.Copy back: default.xex, plist360.def, plist360.arc

7.Copy the TU's pac folder to your HDD

If everything ok, Paige will have scream sound and you can use mods also.

i have done this but for patching the default xex  xextool says (defualt.xexp is not the correct patch file for defualt.xex)

2nd : step five how i can update it with the xpacker ...every time update it when only i have a mod ..... did u mean put the tu files(plista360 def and arc) into my game folder so i can update it with my mods then i put it back to the tu package.... i am sorry to bothering U  can u be more specific  thanks  

I had the same trouble with xextool.

When you get the xex patched, replace all the files from the TU in your games folder. Then, get and erase the TU. so the patched files are in your games folder. You´ll need to add the info of your mods to the arc and def.

Jzlatan patched the xex correctly, here is the link:

http://www.speedyshare.com/uw8pF/default.xex

mmm If I inject my plist.arc and .def with lefluffie in the TU it will work?

mmm If I inject my plist.arc and .def with lefluffie in the TU it will work?

I think no, the TU have specific .arc and .def.

Guys why when I do all of this it doesn't work? It gave me during match screen illegible disc, why goddammit

U will make me not to try it :(  i was in the middle of this progress then i read ur comment i will stop till anyone confirm what we should do ?????  i hope u backup the files.....

edit:

i have try it and its work ..........u must update ur new arcs(TU arcs) with all of ur mods and put all the TU folders and files in ur game folder and don't forget to put the patched default.xex in ur game folder too   ((Backup all of this files 1st))

thanks to Mathayus  for the   patched xex  link

http://www.speedyshare.com/uw8pF/default.xex

Edited by thegame387

I've tried with the xex patched and I updated TU arc with all of my mods then I replaced pac folder of TU, plist360.def and plist360.arc from TU and replaced default.xex with the one patched. Game starts but when I select for example create a moveset it give me illegible disc  :angry: