What's in your Universe?

toolan99

I'm into my second season of WWE Universe an I was wondering what do you have going on in yours? Do you play as one person or do you play as many? Is it based on realism or is it fantasy? COMMENT BELOW!!

What's in my Universe?

A clash of the real world and my fictional roster. It is also home to one of my two best champs, Roman Reigns (who has basically glued a 200+ week reign on both the Tag Team belt and two of my others--in mostly simulated matches) and a female CAW who had a 397-week reign of her Championship.

However, it is a mountain of a mess, which (when I get my XBOX back from storage) will be erased.

Mine is based off of like 2003 arenas and superstars mixed with current superstars. I play my universe mode as like a career mode and on raw I play as roman reigns who is the World Tag Team Champion with the lunatic fringe, Dean Ambrose. And over on smackdown I'm playing as the SES Punk who is in a group with Swagger, Aj, Tyson Kidd and Trent Baretta. And as like a main event type show I am using Taboo Tuesday