DBo's Mods **S.Benjamin, Dr Death preview**

Dbo2700

Thanks for the update bro, I'm sticking with 2k14. I have put way to much work into it, to just drop it & jump into something else.

NO prob. I just thought I should say something since Bugsy and AGS make me feel that I am lazy.  :p I've put way to much time into learning how to mod to quit now.  :cool:

You are not that lazy bro lol , its great to see you give it a shot , all your mods are promissing and im looking foward to have them in my game.

You also did an amazing job for the community with the caws.

Edited by bugsyboy
  • Like 1

I'm sticking with 2k14. I have put way to much work into it, to just drop it & jump into something else.

I'm with Connor - so many great mods are turning my 2K14 into the best 'Legends' wrestling game ever! Really can't see a reason to leave it

Looking forward to your work sir!

• Like 1

Quick "In game" pics of Funk so far. Still need to figure out how to flatten the hair in the front and shorten it. Thanks to GameElite for the help with shaping the kneepads.

Funk%20INGAME.jpg

Funk%20INGAME2.jpg

Mate that Funk is excellent!

Will you be doing an entrance attire as well?

No. I can't. I'm working without Xrey right now. I promise I'm not being cheap. I just haven't had any spare money.

I plan on finishing the in ring look and who ever wants to inject an entrance t shirt has my blessing.

Also, thank you everyone. I appreciate the encouragement. I really like how its coming along.

Edited by Dbo2700

Dbo that Funk is looking amaizing , thanks a lot for your awsome mods

Thank you Motishow! I started this mod because of you anyway. Jake as a base was your idea. Lol. Great idea buddy!

• 3 weeks later...