DBo's Mods **S.Benjamin, Dr Death preview**

Dbo2700

Didn't The Hurricane get his hair cut short towards the end of the Gimmick's run?

You could go for that era to incorporate the shirt

This is the one I'm shooting for. Where he beat Rock.

hurricane-fly-1386765750.jpg

So I might end up morphing/texturing his hair to cheat.

Edited by Dbo2700

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you. Lol. It's really thanks to Gameelite answering my PMs at all times of the day about ZBrush. He's been super patient with me.

Yeah, he's a cool guy. He has been helping me a lot too.

• Like 1

Let met be the first to say that these mods are fucking great I ain't a modder but seeing the amazing modders on this forum makes me want to do it keep up the good work dbo2700 and it makes me happy that people enjoy them as well

Edited by Themizalike20
  • Like 1

Let met be the first to say that these mods are fucking great I ain't a modder but seeing the amazing modders on this forum makes me want to do it keep up the good work dbo2700 and it makes me happy that people enjoy them as well

Thank you. Trust me. If I can do this, anyone can and do better. I had no idea how to use photoshop before now. I'm still learning. I had no idea how to use Zbrush before a few days ago. Still learning as I go. Jump in!! Lol.

@Everyone else, Thank you. Appreciate it. 

Thank you. Trust me. If I can do this, anyone can and do better. I had no idea how to use photoshop before now. I'm still learning. I had no idea how to use Zbrush before a few days ago. Still learning as I go. Jump in!! Lol.

@Everyone else, Thank you. Appreciate it.

I might give it a try dbo

• Like 1

Thank you. Lol. It's really thanks to Gameelite answering my PMs at all times of the day about ZBrush. He's been super patient with me.

Yeah, he's a cool guy. He has been helping me a lot too.

yeah he's great he did my face texture for 2k15 with no problems! and he even offered to do caws for my wwe2k14 save but i nixed it cause i've gotten busy with other current gen games again lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

For those who haven't jumped to PC and waiting on my releases....

stock-footage-panning-of-empty-auditoriu

I'm still working on these and some others. I just have everything on hold till I get XRey (hopefully here next week, money has been kind of tight  :/). No, I'm not saying that to get anyone to volunteer. I just want to do some things myself. Or at least try before I ask for help. Be patient, It's coming.