DBo's Mods **S.Benjamin, Dr Death preview**

Dbo2700

• 2 weeks later...

@Brave appreciate it sir. PM sent.

@Shonpu yea I tried that. I even injected the same pach into the entrance slot. Same thing.

@XIII not yet. I wanted to see the alterations I made to the facepaint first.

Thanks everyone for all this help. I love this community. Great guys!

*Update

Thanks to Brave for helping me to get the pac to work and the new hair suggestion (and adding it). 

I really can't seem to find his chest tattoos in a good resolution. Thanks to XIII for sending me his and GameElite for the help applying them.

Thoughts?

i m liking it a lot looking great imo

whose hair are u using

Thank you Smk. I have no idea honestly. Lol. I sent Brave my pac that wasn't working with BookerT's dreads. He sent it back with this hair. I like it a lot. Lol

I'm not sure why the booker hair didn't work. I guess that's why the pac wouldn't load in game. Honestly I didn't like how those dreads were only towards the back.

I didn't even try caw hair because Bugsy said it sucks. I might try some in 3ds and see what it looks like. But I like the way this hair looks.

Thank you Tekken and Bugsy!

I still want to tinker a little bit with it. I might try to add a caw t-shirt to hide his chest tattoos. I also want to mess with the face texture. This is the face from Backyard Wrestling and the eyebrow area makes him look sad. Lol. I also want to find a black kickpad texture to add to the shin.

• 2 weeks later...