RollingRocky300

Tut:

Items needed:-

Sound System 

PS4

Laptop which has music with bluetooth

Bluetooth Speaker

WWE 2K15

i thought you were just pushing play on a CD player during entrances. turns out, you might as well be lol 

lmao.. you guys are hill-larry-us... you clown him for not telling you how to do it, then clown him when he tells you how. smh.. its too funny but yeah this is not gonna work playa... as sweet brown would say : 30819-Sweet-Brown-funny-gif-j2gJ.gif

There's got to be a easier way to add music on next gen

just do videos, turn the themes off for people that don't have any in game, import with sharefactory. Boom

Tut:

Items needed:-

Sound System 

PS4

Laptop which has music with bluetooth

Bluetooth Speaker

WWE 2K15

i thought you were just pushing play on a CD player during entrances. turns out, you might as well be lol 

you can import music via usb on sharefactory so technically if you record your videos and don't set themes (set it to none) for people that don't have themes in game you can atleast edit your match videos and put it in that way.  This actually gives me hope that next year custom theme support will be in.  If sharefactory can do it. (and i mean it lets you import from usb to the application on the hard drive) Why can't a wrestling game.

Or edit to your liking in Audacity, make a playlist, find it during the loading selection screen and individually play from the USB Media Player. Seems more authentic that way. To each their own.

For Brotch:

kundenspezifische Designs sind. Art.

Or edit to your liking in Audacity, make a playlist, find it during the loading selection screen and individually play from the USB Media Player. Seems more authentic that way. To each their own.

For Brotch:

kundenspezifische Designs sind. Art.

well, since i'm pretty much doing everything video wise this year it doesn't hurt me to do it the way i do in sharefactory lol but like i said they should be able to implement it the Sharefactory way hopefully next year

NOTHING TO DO WITH SOUND SYSTEM

Steps:

Download the latest song of the superstar's theme song you want to change in your Tablet or Laptop.Just go to the youtube link for the new theme song(NO ARENA EFFECTS)and then copy the link and put it into www.youtubeinmp4.com and download it.

Go to creations and entrance and turn that superstar's volume off

Take a bluetooth speaker or just a speaker and connect it to the laptop or tablet.

Turn volume in Laptop and in the TV to 0

Then turn both and test the volume so their equal

Take your speaker or bluetooth speaker and keep it below or above or near the tv

Play the song on your laptop when the superstar's entrance starts and stop it when it ends.

Randy Orton '04 and Roman Reigns were the examples in the video in the first post.

So try this.It is the easiest way.ShareFactory-You need to go their click sing back back again and again.This method is no trouble.

NOTHING TO DO WITH SOUND SYSTEM

Steps:

Download the latest song of the superstar's theme song you want to change in your Tablet or Laptop.Just go to the youtube link for the new theme song(NO ARENA EFFECTS)and then copy the link and put it into www.youtubeinmp4.com and download it.

Go to creations and entrance and turn that superstar's volume off

Take a bluetooth speaker or just a speaker and connect it to the laptop or tablet.

Turn volume in Laptop and in the TV to 0

Then turn both and test the volume so their equal

Take your speaker or bluetooth speaker and keep it below or above or near the tv

Play the song on your laptop when the superstar's entrance starts and stop it when it ends.

Randy Orton '04 and Roman Reigns were the examples in the video in the first post.

So try this.It is the easiest way.ShareFactory-You need to go their click sing back back again and again.This method is no trouble.

ummm... no you don't.. you add and edit where you want in the video.. you aren't making any sense. WHo the hell wants to do all of that? my laptop and ps4 aren't even in the same area. sorry i'll stick with my sharefactory option and not have to worry about that BS.