CC erased my uploaded content for no reason [PS3]

XavMashes

So I had two CAWs uploaded on CC. A Christian and a CM Punk '10-'11. I erased both and they aren't available for downloading. Everything seems fine. But then I go to see my uploaded creations and both CAWs are still there. When I try to replace them, I go back to the Online mode screen. I dealed with it and uploaded three more creations (A better version of the Christian CAW, a fishnets logo, and the Christian logo I used in my CAW). Two days later the logos get erased but irreplaceable just like the other content. My hopes rely on the Christian CAW to upgrade my level and have more space to upload... But two weeks later my CAW also gets erased for no reason. But yet it's still irreplaceable.

Now I can't upload content anymore but all my creations are ghosts. 2K screwed Xav. :(

I'm having the exact same problem. I only have one CAW showing up in search and my other 4 slots are taken. I try to upload something else, but it's not allowing me to do so.

I should add mine is on the Xbox 360.

Edited by GudgeyFantastic

• 1 month later...

I have sort of the same probs but not havin trouble... My caws are available to download etc but when i look in the slots were ive uploaded in e.g bronze,silver... They are empty?? Roll on 2k16 lol

I noticed some of the caws I uploaded weren't available when searching but they still showed in my uploaded slots.

Ever since the last patch tho all of my uploads were removed and it won't allow me to re-upload the same caws again :(

I noticed some of the caws I uploaded weren't available when searching but they still showed in my uploaded slots.

Ever since the last patch tho all of my uploads were removed and it won't allow me to re-upload the same caws again :(

i had an edge caw i uploaded that vanished but was able to upload him again

They told me that this has to do with the saved data of my console conflicting with the servers. The only solution is to delete all my data and reinstall the game.

My CAWs I had uploaded on PS4 got removed, had to re-upload. Happened before too with the last patch. I reported this to them on their site when it happened the first time, they said they'd look into it yada yada yada.. who did they get looking into it, Stevie Wonder?!

I was having an issue with uploading. All content that I had became corrupted and whenever I tried to upload something it told me, that the file contained material could not be uploaded ( all material could, I created them all from scratch) and I became unable to play and of my customs in universe mode. Everytime I tried the game would freeze half way through the entrance. I had to delete everthing and start from scratch, all that work gone, I almost stoped playing.

Edited by Blackwire052