JayBlazeXGeN's Texture thread

Blaze™

These are good attempts, and that's it. If you're going for a showcase topic for suggestions. Feel free.

I'm not trying to knock you off, but it would have been somewhat passable for last gen. You need to put in some effort in finding the highest resolution possible (and I mean the HIGHEST) because the import picks up the smallest pores. That's the one reason I have yet to create myself 'cause a professional camera DSLR would run you at least $1500. Circluar textures also don't make it better. That's just mocking the last poster who added suggesting to soften the edges. Something you'd find when you select "Most Recent" on selecting Community Creations. These textures are guaranteed to be pixelated when imported therefore rendering them useless, no offense.

For Brotch:

nicht die Hälfte ass.

Yeah I know, Im still getting around the program and these are just tests and practices, I'll be trying alot of different types of textures over the course of the next few days to see what works and stuff.Thanks for the advice btw

I've been wanting to say it myself, but Sunny summed it up right there. It just seems like you've gotten this manipulation program, and you've jumped headfirst into all of the face textures. The face textures this year are what makes the CAWs, by far. You could have the best looking attires, the best morphing, the best everything, but if that face texture isn't HD and laid out to near-perfection, then the CAW will not look as it's supposed to. I'd suggest taking a step back, looking at stuff like the watermarked face texture that AJ posted in the nCo thread just to see the standard that some of these face textures have to meet.

It's not trying to scare you off, but jumping straight into face textures probably isn't the greatest idea. As someone before said, start with attire logos. Learn how to cut without using the cookie-cutter feathering circle and that'll get you on your way to the bigger stuff. Baby steps, really.

Exactly, that's the good attitude. I was telling someone yesterday how the Balor face texture I eventually used was titled "BalorTextureV19.png". That's just trial and error. It'll take time, but you'll get there.

still requestin dat kim jong un texture

Don't you have some interviews to cancel somewhere...like the one I had lined up for Sony in the morning? Thanks for that by the way.

For Brotch:

Hündin.

still requestin dat kim jong un texture

Don't you have some interviews to cancel somewhere...like the one I had lined up for Sony in the morning? Thanks for that by the way.

For Brotch:

Hündin.

No prob.

And I don't do that, I get my followers to. They do anything for supreme leader.

Imma just sit here and eat this cake:

kim-jong-un-cake.jpg