Belt and championship title don't appear before a match

nsieniski

In title match I don't have the big belt with the championship title that is supposed to appear like on tv almost covering the whole screen. I have the sound effect and the camera show the arena from far but that's all. Am I the only one? I can't even tell 2K since it seems I can't login anymore for no apparent reasons....

You're using a custom entrance made with the Advanced Entrance editor. Been a problem since '13, I think.

If you want the title graphic to appear, you have to use a regular, basic entrance - not the entrance you worked so hard to get just right and look good. You can't even use all the parts of one entrance (i.e., select Ric Flair for every section of the entrance and make no other changes) and get the the title graphic. It has be done using Basic Entrance editor ONLY. Sucks, I know but your only other option is to use a belt that doesn't have a title graphic (WWE 98-02, IC 98-11, etc). I've reported this two or three years in a row now, with YouTube video as examples and still nothing has been done.