Sd2 Season Ppv

SD2 LeGeNd

Smackdown 2 PPV/Season

Why dont we start a WWE Smackdown 2 Season(using wwe smackdown patch) complete with

hacked matches,hacked moves, written commetary(talented writer) pics and movies and

A PPV. My plan is to be the guy who summarizes what happened and how things went down.

So my idea For the start of this incredible saga is a TLC3(hacked match) TOURNAMENT for a shot at the US championship belt

for the smackdown super stars. And on Raw there will be a barbed wire hell in a cell death match (if there's a code)

for the shot at the WORLD TITLE Facing Triple H, C.Beniot, and HBK in the New Reinvented ElIMINATION CHAMBER(NEED Alex U,Slim, and other great hackers)at the PPV in

which I call WWE Reloaded (Hacked arena).

PS. These are some things we need to make this happen

Idea Guy:SD2 LeGeNd

Banner FOR PPV

Picture/Movie guy:

Talented Writer:

The Hacks

Best looking Arena hacker

&

The New WWE Patch

Where it all begins again....its that damn good.

TLC 3 Tournament

Big Show

THe Undertaker

RVD

Booker T

Rey Mysterio

U. Dragon

C. Haas

B. Lesnar

Kurt Angle

B.wire HIAC Tournament

Tajiri

RICO

The Hurricane

Rosey

R. Orton

Batista

Ric Flare

C. Jericho

Christian

Edge

WWE RELOADED PPV

Raw

ELIMINATION CHAMBER (REINVENTED !!!)<Hacked Match>

HHH Vs. HBK Vs. C. Benoit Vs. ???

Smackdown

Last Man Standing Match (Hacked Match)

US. Championship Macth

??? Vs. John Cena

whaddya mean all the good hackers?!!! im one of the best in here, ive got moves up the yin yang, supa. i just cant post em' with out my friends authorization and hes tempted to do so shortly hes just archiving out what he wants to post, i was one of the hackers that got this forum started. sheesh show a bit of credit here!!

maybe all i neded is a match hacking guide and if i cant get that we could have the regular ppv season with every thing except the hacks.

Maybe you guys could be of some help ;)

Heh, I got a mention..

Do don't ask for much do you? An Elimination Chamber alone would be a massive code. I could do something similar, but it would take me forever and a day.

Look, everyone has stopped hacking SD!2, well all the great, legendary ones anyway.

They've moved onto the Next Generation games e.g. Here Comes The Pain. I know not much progress is being made, but as soon as there is a breakthrough just look how much better it will be.

It's just SD!1 and SD!2 games have been hacked to death, and they're years old people want to do stuff on newer games, not go into the past.

Sorry, but it's true.

SD2 is on the brink of destruction

HERE COMES THE PAIN is the hackers new goal, but the question is will they be able to "own" it like they did sd 1 and 2, or will it defeat them and let THQ'S little punk a$$ be the victor?

(for now) One SmackDown game to rule them all.

(video game hacking mixed with lotr)\

What we really should do is have a Here comes the pain tournament with movies pic's all of that crap

pure genious

jk

:)

Edited by Superfly22nd

Well I guess it wasn't meant to be the elimination chamber or the high

risk TLC 3. I'd ask for help yet not. I thought the sd2 ppv idea was really hot.

I'll just walk of with memories of the past. scaffold matches, thumb tacks code

that kick ass, no need to be affended just memories of the past. TMOTS, Slim, Arlo55

maybe Supa Fly, the sd2 generation has yet to reply. If i had a code hacking guide you

wouldnt believe your eyes. At least thats what i think. You'd rather let this die.

Elimination Chamber, TLC 3. Hella awesome codes, i have to say good bye, legends old skool hackers

do this one for me the most extrodinary it could be, better than TLC on acid, ut's the Elimination Chamber

reinvented and bring SD2 up date. I'm Sd2 legend it's time to cooperate.

Let it be done. Or let burn. :>

Now instead of the reinvented elimination chamber lets use the one

already made and the TLC on Acid. And instead of the movies lets just

use pics for each patch and maybe a video for the double main event.

Its all i could think of. It'll save more time.

Could we finnaly get things together and start the road to reloaded tournamnet

using the old elimination chamber, and the TLC 2or3 code (i think it already made)

and could some one post the pics with the written commintation of the matches.

I would post pics of the Elimination Chamber matches but i dont have the fourway code for it,

my epsxe is slow as hell, and i dont know how to post he pictures....i use the snapshots

and the it comes up on the paint thing. if i could spped up the epsxe and find out how to post

we'd proly have the PPV "WWE Reloaded" tonight. So reply soon naw as soon as possible. i could use some help pimps.

Id also like to state that its mainly retards hacking PS2 games. Tokidoim aside, anyway. Theres never gonna be anything glorious for it. My advice: stick to no mercy. Its going ok still, the knowledge of the game is far greater than what SD2 ever was (example: i found how to edit polygon shapes, color, texture scaling, fire etc. Toki found the animation stat mods, which rock, and attires are highly customisable when you know what your doing)

Also, emulating the game is not a problem.

If your intent on hacking next gen, your best bet is the GCN and either WMXIX or DoR when its out, but its complex in itself. I may have a go at it myself when i get the means (but bear in mind the equipment to hack the GCN costs about

This dude name Gex is going to help me out with the SD2! PPV. I'll

Tell you when you can expect to see it. And dude! No Mercy is a tight

game!!! I didnt make this topic to relate to another game. Its SMACKDOWN 2!

And on No Mercy its like there block figures....or is that wrestlemania 2000.

Does any have any advanced hacks by Mots or slim!