Dlc question

ninickers

It really is a piss take that you cant download seperate superstars im not fussed for the packs at the min but others paid for the season pass and paid all that money just for 1 diva? What else is included? Not much...

It really is a piss take that you cant download seperate superstars im not fussed for the packs at the min but others paid for the season pass and paid all that money just for 1 diva? What else is included? Not much...

Trust me, as a super huge Paige fan, it really is worth it to pay that much, just for her.

Im a fan of paige too... the girl grew up 30mins away from us lol would of been nice to hear my local town being spoken by the announcer on game... naaarrwich :) people who are local to that area would understand it lol

Im a fan of paige too... the girl grew up 30mins away from us lol would of been nice to hear my local town being spoken by the announcer on game... naaarrwich :) people who are local to that area would understand it lol

Narrrrrwich gotta love the Market.  So  much Fish & Chips.

Trust me, as a super huge Paige fan, it really is worth it to pay that much, just for her.

Sure the stupidity works on some guys like you. Be happy to give thq 100$ for a glitch game and be happy .

Narrrrrwich gotta love the Market. So much Fish & Chips.

chaplefields is my favorite spend more on food than shopping haha