The 2014 Smacktalks Forum Slammy Awards [VOTE NOW!]

Beardy

ah3slw8r_zps14680d6d.png

Hosts: Beardy™ and ღαιζhαღ

Welcome everybody to the 2014 Smacktalks Forum Slammy Awards!

CATEGORIES:

RPG/Diary of the year: SWC (Smacktalks Wrestling Championship)

Roleplayer of the year: Nate, King Orclord

We could use YOUR suggestions for a few more categories and who you'd like to see nominated. Please keep all suggestions realistic. Also, please don't be offended if your suggestion isn't chosen,  you're not nominated, or you don't win. This is all just a bit of fun we would like to do every year. Please, don't be that one to ruin it.

TARGET VOTING DATE: December 21st

Id like to put this out now, the only reason the CPW isn't going today is because of that dirty slimeball Alexander Gates. He killed my company. So I killed his relevance. Where is he now? Huh? Who cares is the answer to that. I, the Undisputed Future of Smacktalks, ended Gates' ST career. And he will never be seen here again. (For maximum effectiveness, read the preceding in Seth Rollins' voice)

Member of the Year: Fufu is going to win this but, I am going to say Sunny Dre Carter III I enjoy his posts

Modder of the Year: SMK or BraveBird

Mod of the Year: Seth Rollins by HotavioH

Newcomer (Must have joined in 2014) of the Year: McLeod? He joined this year right?
Most Improved Member of the Year: Big Pete
GFX Maker of the Year: NerdGFX

Most Underrated Member of the Year: SausageBarm. Rarely posted but posted funny shit when he did and contributed a lot to the caws section with his movesets.

Funniest Member of the Year: I would say McLeod, but then he became a tryhard so FuFu

Return of the Year: Spyder

Best Username of the Year: Auday as Dr. Pussy McPuss

Best Looking Member of the Year: Nickbreaker

Best Avatar/Signature: Fufu

Member of the Year: Fufu is going to win this but, I am going to say Sunny Dre Carter III I enjoy his posts

Newcomer (Must have joined in 2014) of the Year: McLeod? He joined this year right?

Most Underrated Member of the Year: SausageBarm. Rarely posted but posted funny shit when he did and contributed a lot to the caws section with his movesets.

Funniest Member of the Year: I would say McLeod, but then he became a tryhard so FuFu

I'm possibly one of your only friends here and you trade me for HIM!?!? :  At least I was secondary in Fufu's list.

I'm possibly one of your only friends here and you trade me for HIM!?!? :  At least I was secondary in Fufu's list.

You didn't join this year! Liar!

Yeah you're right I joined December last year but I joined when last years awards were over.I think I'm an exception! :angry:

Yeah you're right I joined December last year but I joined when last years awards were over.I think I'm an exception! :angry:

Hm...

Velocity

Prince

SausageBarm

You

Sunny

Smacktalks

Beardy

Sir Flash

Miztah Raza

Jeb

RoKaDiTz

Vries

I have some friends. Anyway, when the poll goes up I will vote for you. Better?

RPG/Diary of the year: SWC

Roleplayer of the year: Brotch, Enigmatic Artist

I personally think I should be at least in the thought process of RPer of the Year but whatever.

I personally think I should be at least in the thought process of RPer of the Year but whatever.

who's to say you weren't :p  

who's to say you weren't :p
Remember that match you and I had in the first episodes of SWC and CPW? Those were great, too bad we'll never see the grudge match.

Please fufu, me and Aisha would win couple of the year.

you could never be as cute as us
Please, you and Kawaii Johnny Gargano would NEVER be better than us.

Please fufu, me and Aisha would win couple of the year.

you could never be as cute as us
Please, you and Kawaii Johnny Gargano would NEVER be better than us.
but we already are...and always have been