straight edge; is it really the route of all the worlds problems?

fufu ÷

I say yes. It's the pussification of the masses. The scourge of the manly. If you're straet egg, you're nothing but a coward.

Agree/disagree/talk about this general subject, but please have a drink first.

Hmmmmm most of the people on this forum call themselfs straight edge because of punk lol.

Well I don't drink and I don't think I ever well, not only because I am a Muslim but because drinking fucking harms your body too.

I still don't get what's good about drinking?

I dunno man, I used to never smoke until last year & nothing's really changed, in fact, my miles are getting better. Maybe it ain't smoking that's killing people maybe it's all the animals you all are eating that's fucking up your livers & hearts & shit. For the record tho, I'm not talking about tobacco. 

Hmmmmm most of the people on this forum call themselfs straight edge because of punk lol.

Well I don't drink and I don't think I ever well, not only because I am a Muslim but because drinking fucking harms your body too.

well you're still a child so of course you wouldn't get it (also drinking only harms your body if you abuse it)

well you're still a child so of course you wouldn't get it (also drinking only harms your body if you abuse it)
Hmmm so what's good about it? I heard it tastes like shit.

Hmmm so what's good about it? I heard it tastes like shit.
It turns everyone into slags! and gets you off your bonce. Edited by Big Pete®

Ive been to parties where people are high and drunk out their ass. It's pretty much get boring after that because people are either speaking jiberish or half past dead. I drink on occasions but nothing too heavy. But to answer your question I dont think it is THE source of all world problems. I think something else is but it's a NSFST topic.

Ive been to parties where people are high and drunk out their ass. It's pretty much get boring after that because people are either speaking jiberish or half past dead. I drink on occasions but nothing too heavy. But to answer your question I dont think it is THE source of all world problems. I think something else is but it's a NSFST topic.

You go to shit parties then.

You go to shit parties then.

I'm sure you're right.

At first I was going to correct the obvious root / route error in the title, but then he topped it with "straet egg" and the drunkenness became apparent.

The worst thing in the world, worse than Hitler, is straight edge music.

One Drink a day is healthy. http://www.medicaldaily.com/7-health-benefits-drinking-alcohol-247552

Besides that I find it to be very relaxing. Granted I don't go overboard or drink til I am drunk but, I find it relieves stress pretty well. 

Smoking is the cause of 80% of lung cancer which kills more people than all other cancers. Just being around people who do smoke increases your chance of getting lung cancer tenfold. 

Marijuana burns 4 times hotter than cigarettes and deposits more tar in your lungs. It diminishes your ability to form long-term memories( if smoked prior to being 18 after that it doesn't affect you as much) and in 10 percent of the population will cause a psychotic reaction. Usually that only happens the first time though. However, it can be used to treat certain medical conditions. It is 50/50. Honestly for medicinal use in practical cases? Yes. For extreme epilepsy and terminal cancers? Yes.  For a broken arm? No. For Recreation Use? No.

- Codes (Human Genetics Engineering Major/Psychology Minor) 

In no way do I think my opinion is superior. I just presented the facts. 

Edited by Codes.
  • Like 1