Share the Christmas love

fufu ÷

I think I prefer you being all serious and uppity as opposed to attempting to be "funny."

Well, it's clear that our definitions of humor are quite different. I try to go for the funny route and make silly jokes, while you take the prick route and make joking insults to Admins. But...

I-Dunno-What-Were-Fighting-About-Man-WWE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

Nothing says dedication than a revisit to a classic holiday cheer.

For Brotch:

nicht nur für Sie, sondern für alle,

I think I prefer you being all serious and uppity as opposed to attempting to be "funny."

Well, it's clear that our definitions of humor are quite different. I try to go for the funny route and make silly jokes, while you take the prick route and make joking insults to Admins. But...

Hi. My name is Don Killumantit and I've been making jokes about fucking Aero's mum since  she was only asking 2 quid... or whatever the fuck her currency is... Menthol cigarettes I guess.

Hi. My name is Don Killumantit and I've been making jokes about fucking Aero's mum since  she was only asking 2 quid... or whatever the fuck her currency is... Menthol cigarettes I guess.

Good for you. Here's some cookies.

Three-Easy-Decorating-Techniques.jpg