Rob Van Dam Singlets on PS4

BloodShank

I created two RVD attires so far and uploaded them to CC.

I used the textures from Smackdown! Here Comes the Pain (Dragon Bone) and Smackdown Vs. Raw (Yin Yang):

tumblr_nfztihvP291tjj4k3o1_1280.jpg

Here is all the work that I have done so far:

- Dragonbone and Yin Yang (as seen above)

- Tiger Stripe

tumblr_ng3wl57sOe1tjj4k3o1_1280.jpg

- Ghost Rider

tumblr_ng3wl57sOe1tjj4k3o2_1280.jpg

- Ironman singlet

tumblr_ngvsxcpnZN1u6naldo1_1280.jpg

- Blue Skulls

tumblr_ni4fhvxjA71tjj4k3o1_1280.jpg

- Green Dragon (SVR 2011) *WIP*

Edited by BloodShank
  • Like 1

Those look great! You should add in some old entrance shirts too

Yeah, I did that on a few. I don't want to put shirts on all the attires.

Wow. Im running put of slots but im getting these, could you try his tiger stripe attire? :)

In fact, that is my next attire that I am going to try. I might split it into four parts and see if that will fix most of the side blur.

I've been trying to do some rvd singlets but get screwed over by the fade on the sides. Any tips?

That is the one problem when making these attires. For these I split them into two parts, a front and a back. It seemed to work well with these singlets. I don't think all of them will. I plan on splitting it into four or five parts.

Good thing I am not trying to put logos on tights. That looks like a nightmare.

Edited by BloodShank

can you post ur template you use?

been trynig to make 9or get made) RVD black skull attire he wore in his 2014 WWE run

Post a photo. I don't remember what that singlet looks like.

Wow. Im running put of slots but im getting these, could you try his tiger stripe attire? :)

my favourite attire of his by far. he wore it at the Invasion ppv iirc

been trynig to make 9or get made) RVD black skull attire he wore in his 2014 WWE run

heres a link to a request thread i made for it pics inside

thanks for help

Edited by LordSpawn

heres a link to a request thread i made for it pics inside

thanks for help

Ah! the Blue flame skulls. I like this one.

New Singlets uploaded to CC. I have Included Shirts for both attires. You can just delete the shirts if you don't want them. 

Tiger Stripe from Invasion PPV

tumblr_ng3wl57sOe1tjj4k3o1_1280.jpg

Ghost Rider singlet on TNA

tumblr_ng3wl57sOe1tjj4k3o2_1280.jpg

Upcoming singlets(No Order):

• Ironman TNA singlet
  • 2014 Blue Skulls singlet
  • Vengeance '02 vs. Brock Lesnar
  • MITB '13 Deadpool singlet
  • Ice Dragon singlet vs. Big Show (HCTP)
  • Eggshell TNA singlet
  • Green Dragon singlet (SvR 2011)
  • and more...

I've been trying to do some rvd singlets but get screwed over by the fade on the sides. Any tips?

try overlapping sections (where a portion is on both textures past the blend part so that when it does the blend, it's blending into solid texture section of the same thing on the one behind it, basically making it appear as one..instead of cutting the textures to start and end at the same spot).  I'd think that'd possibly be an option as long as it's fading to transparent.

Edited by WolfgangJT

try overlapping sections (where a portion is on both textures past the blend part so that when it does the blend, it's blending into solid texture section of the same thing on the one behind it, basically making it appear as one..instead of cutting the textures to start and end at the same spot). I'd think that'd possibly be an option as long as it's fading to transparent.

Who is this mystery man known as Bloodshank? I-I just feel like we know each other somehow! ;) Already told ya on PSN, but, good stuff bro. Told ya you made the best RVD stuff! The compliments don't lie!

These attires are phenomenal.  Amazing job, especially on the Tiger attire.  I look forward to the other singlets you mentioned you will be doing.  Question though, any plans on doing an ECW era RVD possibly as a CAW as he looked a little different in the ECW era.  I've seen some pretty impressive likenesses in CAW so far and I'm sure a young early ECW RVD would be possible such as when he was with Bill Alphonso and Sabu or even Robbie V from his brief WCW stint. Would you also be open to requests for RVD attires if you were provided with reference pics?

These attires are phenomenal.  Amazing job, especially on the Tiger attire.  I look forward to the other singlets you mentioned you will be doing.  Question though, any plans on doing an ECW era RVD possibly as a CAW as he looked a little different in the ECW era.  I've seen some pretty impressive likenesses in CAW so far and I'm sure a young early ECW RVD would be possible such as when he was with Bill Alphonso and Sabu or even Robbie V from his brief WCW stint. Would you also be open to requests for RVD attires if you were provided with reference pics?

I haven't planned on making a CAW RVD, and did not think I needed to. I might do it, just not right now. I haven't really touched on the CAW yet. I only focused on attires for the wrestlers in the game.

I could do photo request since I have Photoshop and just took a class on image editing with Photoshop.

Right now, I am trying to get my finals done for my college classes before I create and upload another singlet. Next week is my last week of the semester. I won't be that busy with Christmas this year, so I can work on more attires.

I do plan on making as second PSN account and just use the family thingy so I can have my season pass for that account too. That will give me an extra 25 slots to work with. The only problem right now is I don't know what the second account name is going to be.

I hate that I can only upload 5 things at a time until I get enough downloads to get five more slots. That would be great if people keep downloading the attires. I even made a HCTP Brock Lesnar and that is helping me a lot. and that already has over 200 downloads alone.

• Like 1

I haven't planned on making a CAW RVD, and did not think I needed to. I might do it, just not right now. I haven't really touched on the CAW yet. I only focused on attires for the wrestlers in the game.

I could do photo request since I have Photoshop and just took a class on image editing with Photoshop.

Right now, I am trying to get my finals done for my college classes before I create and upload another singlet. Next week is my last week of the semester. I won't be that busy with Christmas this year, so I can work on more attires.

I do plan on making as second PSN account and just use the family thingy so I can have my season pass for that account too. That will give me an extra 25 slots to work with. The only problem right now is I don't know what the second account name is going to be.

I hate that I can only upload 5 things at a time until I get enough downloads to get five more slots. That would be great if people keep downloading the attires. I even made a HCTP Brock Lesnar and that is helping me a lot. and that already has over 200 downloads alone.

Could you possibly create RVDs ECW One Night Stand 2006 Attire?