My personal slider settings.

Righteous

If you liked my sliders from 2k14, you will enjoy these as well.  Have had some very good matches with them.

These don't truly make the match incredibly hard to win, although I have lost a few matches in dramatic fashion. It does make the match a bit more methodical.

Hard --

AI Standing Strike Reversal --- 13

AI Standing Grapple Reversal --- 11

AI Ground Strike Reversal --- 5

AI Ground Grapple Reversal --- 3

AI Finisher Reversal --- 6

AI Foreign Object Attack Reversal --- 3

Finisher Strength --- 18

Foreign Object Strength --- 20

Chain Wrestling Duration --- 2

Standing Strike Reversal --- 5

Standing Grapple Reversal --- 3

Ground Strike Reversal --- 5

Ground Grapple Reversal --- 4

Finisher Reversal --- 6

Foreign Object Reversal --- 2

Stamina Cost --- 12

Stamina Recovery --- 8

LEGEND --

A.I. Reversals --

Standing Strike Reversal --- 13

Standing Grapple Reversal --- 11 

Ground Strike Reversal --- 5

Ground Grapple Reversal --- 3

Finisher Reversal --- 6

Foreign Object Reversal --- 2

Chain Wrestling Duration --- 2

Damage ---

Finisher Strength --- 13

Foreign Object Strength --- MAX

General ---

Standing Strike Reversal --- 5

Standing Grapple Reversal --- 3

Ground Strike Reversal --- 2

Ground Grapple Reversal --- 1

Finisher Reversal --- 6

Foreign Object Reversal --- 2

Stamina Cost --- 5

Stamina Recovery Rate --- 10

Adrenaline Consumption Rate --- 10

Edited by Righteous
  • Like 1

Lol. I have taken a couple surprising losses as well. Had a great match with my guy vs Fufu's Lashley.

yeah i'm gonna see if they reflect in my career. I know the difficulty won't but hopefully everything minus the chain grappling will LOL i'm in this heated feud in universe with mysterio over the US title and we've each beaten each other around 2 times each LOL

Are these for next gen?

I play on X1, but I don't think there would be a big difference between gens.

how are you liking the game so far? i know you've probably been busy as usial between family and moveset duties LOL

I am enjoying it.  I only play matches while testing out movesets, but I am having a good time with those.  Definitely don't get to spend that much time with the game.  We work ALOT at my job, but for 28$ an hour, I aint gonna complain.  This coming week is my last week on 1st shift, I'll start 2nd shift the following week. My hours go to 4:30pm-1am.  I should be able to do a few more sets with those hours, as there is nothing really on tv that late. Plus I have to be quiet, can't wake the baby.  I would like to do MyCareer and Universe vids, when possible. Since alot of people seemed to enjoy my commentary.

I am enjoying it.  I only play matches while testing out movesets, but I am having a good time with those.  Definitely don't get to spend that much time with the game.  We work ALOT at my job, but for 28$ an hour, I aint gonna complain.  This coming week is my last week on 1st shift, I'll start 2nd shift the following week. My hours go to 4:30pm-1am.  I should be able to do a few more sets with those hours, as there is nothing really on tv that late. Plus I have to be quiet, can't wake the baby.  I would like to do MyCareer and Universe vids, when possible. Since alot of people seemed to enjoy my commentary.

yeah that's cool yeah hard to really enjoy yourself when you don't want the cry effect in the wee hours of the mornings. I totally get that. and yeah i'm having a blast. I've tweaked a few movesets.. you're probably gonna laugh at me for saying this, but i've removed the OMG Moments from everyone except cesaro's swing, mid rope superplex and the catching finishers LOL They were going for the announce table way too much. lol

• 2 months later...

love these sliders do they work on any difficulty or just on legend  

i think he has 2 sets, one for hard and one for legend. though i could be thinking of 2k14 lol. i haven't had to use these in a while but i do agree they're very good

love these sliders do they work on any difficulty or just on legend  

The settings for hard are in RED.

yeah i thought so lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Your Legend Sliders lack

- Stamina Cost
- Stamina Recovery

They also include <below> which I can't find in my Options Sliders at all?

- Momentum Gained From Attacks
- Momentum Gained From Taunts
- Adrenaline Consumption Rate

Edited by ksdixon

Your Legend Sliders lack

- Stamina Cost

- Stamina Recovery

They also include <below> which I can't find in my Options Sliders at all?

- Momentum Gained From Attacks

- Momentum Gained From Taunts

- Adrenaline Consumption Rate

Sub the Momentum Gained for Stamina Cost and Stamina Recovery.

Cool.

I sim CPU vs CPU rather than play Human vs CPU.

Can you do some testing in that way and see if there are any slider tweaks that need to be made for better CPU vs CPU?

I still have a few issues in my games

- AI will favor certain moves over others. Eg of the 4 front facelock grapples he only ever goes for one of them.
- There are entire move categories the AI seems to ignore or hit rarely - http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?...lled-wrestlers
- AI still does the 'stare blankly at dazed opponent, allowing them time to recover and attack'. Although this may be related to them not doing strong grapples. I literally see my guy repositioning himself, walking upto and stepping away from the dazed opponent.
- Cruiserweight AI doesn't do springboards, outside dives, top rope dives, and when opponent is on the ropes, will usually strike instead of grapple.
- AI overuses irishwhip pullback attacks.

• 4 weeks later...

I still have a few issues in my games

- AI will favor certain moves over others. Eg of the 4 front facelock grapples he only ever goes for one of them.

- There are entire move categories the AI seems to ignore or hit rarely - http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?...lled-wrestlers

- AI still does the 'stare blankly at dazed opponent, allowing them time to recover and attack'. Although this may be related to them not doing strong grapples. I literally see my guy repositioning himself, walking upto and stepping away from the dazed opponent.

- Cruiserweight AI doesn't do springboards, outside dives, top rope dives, and when opponent is on the ropes, will usually strike instead of grapple.

- AI overuses irishwhip pullback attacks.

That has nothing to do with R's sliders its just the way the ai has been stupidly reprogrammed. Hope that helps