WWE 2K15 My Career: Shattered Destroys Hardkore Jai (Me)

the King Lives

I won't even lie, this really made me mark out. We were shareplaying a week ago now his caw beats the holy bejesus out of me! LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGkQcJBGzfw&list=UUbj11Ggfkptdc1zXaBDCpdQ

Part II

Revenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpCHABgNPKU

Edited by FGNJeffsdomain

You got beat by a vanilla midget.

that is not funny.. but it's not like i had any say in the matter.  It was a cutscene.  I'm wondering if these cutscenes are somewhere in universe.  Then after that, (i didn't get the capture in time) i was being put on the stretcher and he knocked me off and kept beating the crap out of me.  Now he's like taken a month to take out almost the entire smackdown roster while i've been injured LOL

You got beat by a vanilla midget.

that is not funny.. but it's not like i had any say in the matter.  It was a cutscene.  I'm wondering if these cutscenes are somewhere in universe.  Then after that, (i didn't get the capture in time) i was being put on the stretcher and he knocked me off and kept beating the crap out of me.  Now he's like taken a month to take out almost the entire smackdown roster while i've been injured LOL

Injury Prone Jeff.  but considering how many years injuries didn't work in these games, i was just glad to see it LOL

I am not Injury prone LOL

Edited by FGNJeffsdomain

Comes out to Batista Tron....pfffft new gen 

What's your point? i've been using batista's tron for my caw ever since i started making my caw (before that it was the hardys)

and so what the gameplay and fun factor is there. If you can't see that well i don't know whatelse to tell you

Incorrect tron, incorrect music and incorrect entrance..........that's the reason i am still on old gen with the mods.

um how are you going to tell me what music and entrance is incorrect  when it's my own caw? Really?Some of you peopl need to take a chill pill which is why i hardly bother posting here anymore.

Incorrect tron, incorrect music and incorrect entrance..........that's the reason i am still on old gen with the mods.

That's like saying his face and attire is incorrect, it's his creation. It can have anything it wants and be correct. wow...

Holy Shit A Red Arrow & a fucking DDP tribute cutter that was enjoyable & follow up chair shots lol.

LOL yeah it actually was a branching storyline. I just edited out the choices.  They were 1. get revenge 2. leave him be and celebrate.  I chose to get revenge LOL.  and yeah i've been doing the diamond cutter as a finisher for years for my caw. And the red arrow was the closest i could use for the diving moonsault (jai sault) for my caw until i unlocked it LOL.

That's like saying his face and attire is incorrect, it's his creation. It can have anything it wants and be correct. wow...

yeah i don't get some people. But it is what it is. Plus it looks close enough as me as far as i'm concerned. And since i can't get the face texture thing to work (transparency is screwed up) i guess that's as close as i'll get LOL

yeah i don't get some people. But it is what it is. Plus it looks close enough as me as far as i'm concerned. And since i can't get the face texture thing to work (transparency is screwed up) i guess that's as close as i'll get LOL

I get it completely. Each to their own. I'm not playing the game this year because I'm a creator, and it's just not doing it for me. When you're used to having so much creative licence on last gen, why should you have to then settle for this shambles on next gen? because the Graphics are nice? please.. this is why I bought a JTAG

Edited by Titan83

I get it completely. Each to their own. I'm not playing the game this year because I'm a creator, and it's just not doing it for me. When you're used to having so much creative licence on last gen, why should you have to then settle for this shambles on next gen? because the Graphics are nice? please.. this is why I bought a JTAG

It's just great how you guys completely forget that the gameplay is 100x better than last gen.

It's just great how you guys completely forget that the gameplay is 100x better than last gen.

how could we forget when we have people like you going on about it 25 hours a day, 8 days a week. thanks, but no thanks. like i said, each to their own. i'm a creator, so the change in gameplay doesn't phase me all that much. it's a nice addition, but it's one of only a few things they managed to get right this year. 

how could we forget when we have people like you going on about it 25 hours a day, 8 days a week. thanks, but no thanks. like i said, each to their own. i'm a creator, so the change in gameplay doesn't phase me all that much. it's a nice addition, but it's one of only a few things they managed to get right this year. 

look i know you're hurt by the limitations non adds etc we all are, well most of us are. But it is what it is and i'd rather have a solid foundation than all of those things from Last gen causing a million F-Ups for the next 10 years.  I mean we'll get the stuff back. That's been talked about on numerous occasions. and I can honestly say this game has started off way better than last gen did (and i'm talking about WWE12 onward since technically aside from physics and graphics, SVR11 was the same on all consoles) so yeah we took a hit because of the graphic details which i woulda been fine with gameplay and creation taking precedence over graphics but hey, Spade being a spade, it is, what it is.

look i know you're hurt by the limitations non adds etc we all are, well most of us are. But it is what it is and i'd rather have a solid foundation than all of those things from Last gen causing a million F-Ups for the next 10 years.  I mean we'll get the stuff back. That's been talked about on numerous occasions. and I can honestly say this game has started off way better than last gen did (and i'm talking about WWE12 onward since technically aside from physics and graphics, SVR11 was the same on all consoles) so yeah we took a hit because of the graphic details which i woulda been fine with gameplay and creation taking precedence over graphics but hey, Spade being a spade, it is, what it is.

there's a difference between being hurt, and just being disappointed. 

that's pretty funny because you complained about the game when it's not even relevant to discuss.