Final upload 06/02

AjSim

Last one of 2K15 uploaded...

Goldberg Uploaded 06/02 (2 Attires)

Tags: Goldberg, AJSim, NCO

Goldberg2_zpsjehzmm0a.jpg

Stardust Red/Gold Attire uploaded 24/01 (includes original Black/Gold as alt attire)

Tags: Stardust, AJSim, NCO

WWE%202K15_20150124001638_zpstg8svglp.jp

WWE%202K15_20150124001649_zps7rb100pl.jp

Cesaro MOWWEU attire uploaded - Tags:  Cesaro, AJSim, NCO

WWE2K15_20150121171745_zps72390bb9.jpg

Kidd MOWWEU attire uploaded - Tags:  Kidd, AJSim, NCO

WWE2K15_20150121172503_zps1bf71818.jpg

WWE2K15_20150121172628_zps930bf9f8.jpg

WWE2K15_20150121172633_zps49eeff0f.jpg

Stardust v2 uploaded 20/01 -

Credit: JDash10 (face texture base)

Tags: Stardust, AJSim, NCO:

WWE2K15_20150120151125_zpsa9b43fc4.jpg

WWE2K15_20150120151141_zpsdf6cf295.jpg

WWE2K15_20150120151718_zps0f37577c.jpg

WWE2K15_20150120151753_zps3cb646e9.jpg

Edited by AjSim
  • Like 1

I'd say that was decent man, eyes are maybe a but too blue, and think the jaw could be a bit wider. Body morph is gonna be tricky with the neck limitations. Bald guys is where it's at this game!

• Like 1

Cheers lads...the mode is totally fucked at the mo though as I'm sure most, if not all of you know.  Applying the texture is a pain...it moves on it's own, add facial hair he turns Hispanic, ditto if you try to adjust the skin tone :/

Might just stick to attires for now until it's (hopefully) patched.

And yeah I did Pedro, but had to adjust it quite a bit though...tone, saturation, re-positioned nose and got rid of the nostrils.

I will say in 2K's defense...the foundations are here for a REALLY great game, just hope they follow it through in 2K16.

• Like 1

Cheers lads...the mode is totally fucked at the mo though as I'm sure most, if not all of you know.  Applying the texture is a pain...it moves on it's own, add facial hair he turns Hispanic, ditto if you try to adjust the skin tone :/

Might just stick to attires for now until it's (hopefully) patched.

And yeah I did Pedro, but had to adjust it quite a bit though...tone, saturation, re-positioned nose and got rid of the nostrils.

I will say in 2K's defense...the foundations are here for a REALLY great game, just hope they follow it through in 2K16.

Fixed one problem. Is there plans in the stars for a certain cosmic superstar? Others on the other side of the galaxy have proven this star can be created quite accurately. 

Cheers Codes...useful info :)

OP updated...doubt I can do much more with the restrictions.

Seeing that caw is painful. So much for my theory that textures could fix some of the problems. Still a good caw with limitations set aside. Edited by Cash.

Tried numerous templates...really need to keep this one or one similar as the eyes are the only ones that even slightly resemble Angles, totally ridiculous that such basic things as angle, width...etc have been left out  :(

Alt attires is defo the easy hit this year so far as accuracy and d/l count goes...which actually matters this year as it affects your daily upload allowance.

Shite caw mode aside it's a 'good' game IMO...2K16 should be great.

Yeah gameplay is so much better I might actually spend time playing it rather than just playing the CAW mode lol.

Anyhow, this isn't bad, I think some morphing tweaks could get this looking amazing.

Cash..loo the Boss is being honest in his opinion and he always has been even when he was praising previous games. He hasnt turned negative its the failure of the caw mode..he can criticise my caws if i get the game as i dont expect many great caws this game due to the mode

Aj as said like the direction but until I have the game cant help much ..however have you tried one of the african models..imo whats harming the caw a tad is the head shape mainly jaw..i would compromise on the eyes and make a bigger jaw as the detailing you have is great..i know you can do it

Eyes do matter but it seems in this mode we all have to compromise..to me angles jaw is unique..i hope you do reconsider by making a copy of this caw as you are not far off

Cash..loo the Boss is being honest in his opinion and he always has been even when he was praising previous games. He hasnt turned negative its the failure of the caw mode..he can criticise my caws if i get the game as i dont expect many great caws this game due to the mode

Aj as said like the direction but until I have the game cant help much ..however have you tried one of the african models..imo whats harming the caw a tad is the head shape mainly jaw..i would compromise on the eyes and make a bigger jaw as the detailing you have is great..i know you can do it

Eyes do matter but it seems in this mode we all have to compromise..to me angles jaw is unique..i hope you do reconsider by making a copy of this caw as you are not far off

Thanks bro...I'm sure the attires are going to be top notch but fuck man this is so frustrating