Is CAW mode broken?

TheHippopotomus

I know everyone is ranting about the morphing options, but I really don't feel like he morphing is a very big issue here.

My issue is everything seems broken. I put on a face texture and any time I add a design or change the skin the face texture will turn a weird color and shift out of position. When I go to edit the texture I can only add another one on. Even when I just set the texture and save it and reenter CAW mode it is shifting the texture off center like 3 clicks. Also, when I move layers around nothing seems to happen the texture is always on top of everything. It isn't just editing either, if I save the caw and reenter the mode the texture will shift when I reload the caw.

Am I doing something wrong here or is this common for everyone? Any help would be appreciated.

Sounds like the same thing that happened to me yesterday when making KENTA. Also when you edit a colour of something it will also edit the morph on occasion. The mode is as you said broken. Hopefully they can do something about it with a patch and not leave it broken until 2K16

It's very frustrating that's for sure. The eye morphing and the head morphing is the most annoying. The texture changing colour when you're trying to add designs to the face is a pain in the arse, especially when you're trying to blend them. The fact the colour bar doesn't have any fucking numbers is a joke too.

Just very amateurish! The mode needed more morph options, not less! 

The body is just annoying too, can't lengthen anything!

It's very frustrating that's for sure. The eye morphing and the head morphing is the most annoying. The texture changing colour when you're trying to add designs to the face is a pain in the arse, especially when you're trying to blend them. The fact the colour bar doesn't have any fucking numbers is a joke too.

Just very amateurish! The mode needed more morph options, not less! 

The body is just annoying too, can't lengthen anything!

Just goes to show that this years Superstar Studio was not made for any other purpose than MyCareer.

Yeah i hate that shit, if u choose different skin tone, hair/facial hair/ eyebrows all can affect it. i hate that they made it where u can only put them certain spots like if u make it to big or spread it to far over the edges start to get blurry an start to get distorted, never had that prob the old way. 

Common sadly. Along with the bullshit fading on all logos.

I actually figured out the fading part. If your talking about for tights/short tights you need to have it up at the waist and stretch it around. Depending in what type of logo you're doing but yeah that face yes tyre problem I can't add transparency to it without the game defaulting it I a match although the render (selection screen shot) looks fine. It's beyond annoying

I actually figured out the fading part. If your talking about for tights/short tights you need to have it up at the waist and stretch it around. Depending in what type of logo you're doing but yeah that face yes tyre problem I can't add transparency to it without the game defaulting it I a match although the render (selection screen shot) looks fine. It's beyond annoying

Shame it still does it on the sides.

It hasn't happened to me. I put a camo logo all around not to mention doing 96 hogans attire that required 2 red logos. It didnt fade

I realized when I back out of anything in CAW mode, it'd reset the CAW stance. It's quite frustrating. I actually liked the default one we have this year last year (used it for my CAW too), but this year it's already pissing me off.  :|

It hasn't happened to me. I put a camo logo all around not to mention doing 96 hogans attire that required 2 red logos. It didnt fade

Happened to me and I had to finish of the logo using the in-game designs. I even split my tights logo into 4 seperate slots and its still happening!

Edited by jcsix