Aiden English Preview

DieHardDetroit

I'm not sure if I should just roll with how terrible it looks due to the morphing limitations or tell you it sucks.

Either way in-case you haven't seen my refs topic in WWE 2k15 general chat(selfless plug) Here is my ref collage for him:

2958qab.png

Yeah the morphing really sucks on this game, you cant change the size of the eyes or lenght of the nose without changing the size of it.It almost reminds me of tna impacts created character system and thats bad. I hate that there is no thick eyebrows in the game either.I need to find a face texture of Aiden English but I have no idea how to do that stuff.

i've got a moveset.

Solves one of his problems. 

@DieHardDetriot try asking SMK to use his hair texture from 14. It might help make it look a little more like Aiden English.

The shine from the skin tends to ruin hair textures.

i've got a moveset.

Solves one of his problems. 

@DieHardDetriot try asking SMK to use his hair texture from 14. It might help make it look a little more like Aiden English.

The shine from the skin tends to ruin hair textures.

In matches it looks fine to me. In the entrances it looks too shiny. 

I'm going to try to make a face texture for him, does anyone have a pic of his face that would be good to use?

The most neutral pics of his face are the ones I posted and they are screen shots from youtube videos.

I'm going to try to make a face texture for him, does anyone have a pic of his face that would be good to use?

The most neutral pics of his face are the ones I posted and they are screen shots from youtube videos.

Ok thanks, I just started using Gimp and i'm trying to make some decent face textures, also using it for the attire.