Rewmac's Movesets

Rewmac

reign-fist_zpsbc9d76c5.jpg

I'm back for this year with my movesets. Some of you may or may not remember me, but I planning to make movesets for everybody on the roster. My uploads will be for Xbox One, but once I sort the youtube thing out I'll be uploading clips as well.

All my uploads have been tagged: Rewmac

Uploaded:

Dean Ambrose

Erick Rowan

Kevin Nash

Hulk Hogan (oldschool)

Sting '99

Edited by Rewmac

Thanks.

I'm currently polishing my recent uploadds and will try to get Goldust, Samy Zayn, Sting 91' up soon. I only have 5 slots so it's gonna take time. I'm also working on Dolph Ziggler, Randy Orton, Ryback and Kane.

• 4 weeks later...

Updated Kevin Nash moveset uploaded along with an Erick Rowan one that is in it's first phase.

I was also tempering with Hogan recently as I'm really into the 80s 90s. I tend to work a bit slower due to me not watching top moves videos anymore, only matches.

He did mad moves in his classic days. People just forget and judge him what he did during the mid 90s.

Not much though. Rib breakers and choke holds basically, unless you count Japan where Muta stiffed him and forced him to wait, wrestle.

If you like classic wrestling, do Ricky Steamboat, Horsemen, Etc. Coming from experience. Hogan has the skill of a rock.

That's not true, Rewmac's right, he was sound in the ring in the early 80's. If your looking at his WWE style, he wasn't booked on his wrestling ability and was limited to keep him from injury.

If you look outside of WWE, in NJPW. He was known for being more technical and actually wrestling, using traditional holds. He didn't need to be stiffed into it, he wrestled like a pro there. He was know at the time for hitting Big E style splashes, enzugiri's, and cross arm breakers. He also used the Bow and Arrow lock and the tiger spin into a STF, He even did the Harley race running knee Like HHH.

He had a completely different style in Japan compared to his more power base style in WWE. I'm waiting for 80's Hogan to come out in the Warrior pack so I can make a set based on his Japan run (80-83/ 84-85) when he had much better matches then in WWE.

His matches with Inoki were good and I think he even teamed up with Buddy Rose which was cool to see.

If you like classic wrestling, do Ricky Steamboat, Horsemen, Etc. Coming from experience. Hogan has the skill of a rock.

That's not true, Rewmac's right, he was sound in the ring in the early 80's. If your looking at his WWE style, he wasn't booked on his wrestling ability and was limited to keep him from injury.

If you look outside of WWE, in NJPW. He was known for being more technical and actually wrestling, using traditional holds. He didn't need to be stiffed into it, he wrestled like a pro there. He was know at the time for hitting Big E style splashes, enzugiri's, and cross arm breakers. He also used the Bow and Arrow lock and the tiger spin into a STF, He even did the Harley race running knee Like HHH.

He had a completely different style in Japan compared to his more power base style in WWE. I'm waiting for 80's Hogan to come out in the Warrior pack so I can make a set based on his Japan run (80-83/ 84-85) when he had much better matches then in WWE.

His matches with Inoki were good and I think he even teamed up with Buddy Rose which was cool to see.

My bad. I thought he meant WWE/WCW because he was pretty awful at wrestling then(I can't believe I even made a Hollywood Hogan moveset lmao)Did some pretty cool things in Japan as you said.  A Japan only Hogan would be nice to see

He was Vince's cash cow in the mid 80's, he was one every show and ppv so his move-set was limited to keep him for getting hurt, like Cena today. He'll pull out a big move now and then but didn't need to do more then a few power moves, take a beating, hulk up and leg drop.

If I remember right WCW Hogan was more limited due to his hip and age was catching up with him, I did a Hollywood Hogan set to, he still used the running knee and busted out the cross armbreaker a few times but did mostly low blows , eye rakes, and chokes and back suplexes and similar power moves, but again that was all that was needed for that era of Hogan. His actual wrestling ability was the most on display in NJPW and a little bit in AWA. In the early 80's. Very few big men the size of Hogan could do a leg feed enzugiri. 2K15 has his Axe Bomber his NJPW finisher and Powerslam 5 is his California Crash I think that was his AWA finisher beside the Atomic Leg Drop. So the set's do-able at least. =D

He was Vince's cash cow in the mid 80's, he was one every show and ppv so his move-set was limited to keep him for getting hurt, like Cena today. He'll pull out a big move now and then but didn't need to do more then a few power moves, take a beating, hulk up and leg drop.

If I remember right WCW Hogan was more limited due to his hip and age was catching up with him, I did a Hollywood Hogan set to, he still used the running knee and busted out the cross armbreaker a few times but did mostly low blows , eye rakes, and chokes and back suplexes and similar power moves, but again that was all that was needed for that era of Hogan. His actual wrestling ability was the most on display in NJPW and a little bit in AWA. In the early 80's. Very few big men the size of Hogan could do a leg feed enzugiri. 2K15 has his Axe Bomber his NJPW finisher and Powerslam 5 is his California Crash I think that was his AWA finisher beside the Atomic Leg Drop. So the set's do-able at least. =D

I really need to check more of this Japan Hogan. I'm very against the WWE style that values simple entertainment and sacrifices wrestling. I like both, like what TNA is doing.

• 1 month later...